• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

and then the aliens came

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hayguy

Reaction score
I start my day off singing a song

"I'm the boy that slings the bales, I'm the boy that stacks them"

then one night the aliens came and sucked all my brain's out, now I start the day out singing

"I'm the boy that slings the bales, I'm the boy that stacks them"

katrina said:
You guys need to get a life.. Maybe mingle with some people.. :shock: :wink:

It's not much fun to hook up the dog sled and freeze for hours just to go for a visit, have an argument and head home. :lol:

Besides that, there's no snow at Hayguy's. :wink:

MUSH!

gcreekrch said:
katrina said:

It's not much fun to hook up the dog sled and freeze for hours just to go for a visit, have an argument and head home. :lol:

MUSH!

:lol: :lol:

Justin said:
gcreekrch said:
katrina said:

MUSH!

So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.

per said:
Justin said:
gcreekrch said:

MUSH!

So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.

I think you have no idea the appeal that holds. :?

burnt said:
per said:
Justin said:

Suppose you and Hayguy want to partner up on a secluded little slave labour camp in the wild west? 8)

Just the camp mind you, the furry neighbors are extra! :lol:

gcreekrch said:
burnt said:
per said:

Suppose you and Hayguy want to partner up on a secluded little slave labour camp in the wild west? 8)

Per, over a million and i know maybe half a dozen

Burnt, any time your ready

Gcreek, what could be better, calving cows,hunting predators, and like you i like my people spaced out some

gcreekrch said:
burnt said:
per said:

Wouldn't that make us the aliens? :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q0Rsge_laQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

in keeping with the alien, to many people, and Burnt's rock n roll theme :lol:

hayguy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

in keeping with the alien, to many people, and Burnt's rock n roll theme :lol:

On man, that's a blast from the past! I wasn't very old when that song came out but it stayed around for a few years and my older siblings took great delight in vexing me with the "purple people eater"! Probably a big part of the reason for my suitability for life in the mountains! All the subsequent therapy didn't help much! :lol:

(See burnt watching over his shoulder for the purple people eater as he goes to unstack his hay...)

Thanks a lot, hayguy!:lol:

Latest posts