• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another fun but stupid poll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Do you believe his statement?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Does anybody believe this statement from good 'ol SH?

"I have no bias other than the truth. Absolutely none!"

Ole SH can color up a story redder'n a navajo blanket,he is a medicine tounge know it all.................good luck

Looks like the vast majority doesn't believe you, SH. Hopefully we won't be exposed to anymore of this babble in the future?

Sandhusker said:
Looks like the vast majority doesn't believe you, SH. Hopefully we won't be exposed to anymore of this babble in the future?

Would you be willing to concede that the vote indicates that there are more R-CALF people voting than non-R-CALF, therefore and obvioulsy, the vote would go against SH irrespective of his "guilt" or "innocence"?

MRJ

MRJ said:
Sandhusker said:

Would you be willing to concede that the vote indicates that there are more R-CALF people voting than non-R-CALF, therefore and obvioulsy, the vote would go against SH irrespective of his "guilt" or "innocence"?

MRJ

:lol: :lol: :lol: If you can name 19 R-CALF members who frequent this board, then yes, MRJ :lol:

Geeeeeeze, MRJ. SH is the most biased person on this board, and it's not hard to figure out! He's so full of crap his Lakota name would be "Road Apple". :wink:

This is exactly what Sandman needs. He can't debate me from a factual merit so he needs his R-CULT support group to come and vote their "OPINIONS" on a "BASELESS OPINION POLL".

They probably each register on numerous computers.

Did anyone see anyone present an explanation for my "SUPPOSED" bias?

Of course not and you won't!

These are clones that can't think for themselves! They just follow someone who says what they want to hear and nod their heads like horses fighting face flies.

Sandflea addresses this poll as stupid but sinks his teeth into it's biased results. That's kinda like his thanking Agman for his honesty when it supports his bias and diverting from the rest of what Agman stated.

This is more testimony to the pathetic desperate little parasite Sandman is.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
This is exactly what Sandman needs. He can't debate me from a factual merit so he needs his R-CULT support group to come and vote their "OPINIONS" on a "BASELESS OPINION POLL".

These are clones that can't think for themselves! They just follow someone who says what they want to hear and nod their heads like horses fighting face flies.

Sandflea addresses this poll as stupid but sinks his teeth into it's biased results. That's kinda like his thanking Agman for his honesty when it supports his bias and diverting from the rest of what Agman stated.

~SH~

Why does anyone need to think for themselves when they have you to think for them, SH?

~SH~ said:

~SH~

Dang it! SH is on to the great Ranchers.net anti-SH conspiracy! We'll have to sell all those extra computers we bought now.

SH, buddy, fact the facts - you're full of crap and most people (other than YOUR support grop) know it. :lol:

You're in denial if you think those who voted against you can't think for themselves.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont believe the votes against ole wind bag SH were all R CALF,I think it was evenly split,with some canadians voting against the ole wind bag.But I do believe the votes for him were all Canadian,with the exception of one...............good luck

Sandbag: "SH, buddy, fact the facts - you're full of crap and most people (other than YOUR support grop) know it."

You and your mindless followers like Hayseed say that I am full of crap because of your inability to prove it by contradicting anything I have stated with opposing facts. All you have is cheap talk and a support group of fellow blamers that can't back their positions either.

Sandbag: "You're in denial if you think those who voted against you can't think for themselves."

When can I expect someone from the blamers camp, who can "supposedly" think for themselves, to step forward and explain my "SUPPOSED" bias?
That should be interesting considering that I have been a cow/calf producer my entire life and cattle feeder for 7 years. My only association with any packer has been the typical tug of war while selling fat cattle?

Come on Sandhusker support group, who's going to step forward and explain my bias to prove that you are not just a bunch of mindless lemmings following your deceptive pied piper.

Baaaaaaaaaaah!

~SH~

"US"???? Who do you think you speak for?

You got a whole pocket full of sheep turds now huh?

Step up to the plate and explain this "SUPPOSED" bias you cheap talker!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
"US"???? Who do you think you speak for?

You got a whole pocket full of sheep turds now huh?

Step up to the plate and explain this "SUPPOSED" bias you cheap talker!

~SH~

Back on the turds thing again, eh, SH? My your mind is dirty.

Baaaaaaaaaaah!
Seems you are the one with sheep on the brain. I keep telling you to get a girlfriend (human).

Good luck on the poll.

Still waiting for one of the mindless head nodders to step up and explain this "supposed" bias..........................

Much easier to make statements and participate in mindless polls than to back statements isn't it?

~SH~

Should just stay out of this, but I won't. I'm basically on ol' SH's side, but my vote went to the "BWAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAA!!!" anyway because that is where my vote needed to go. :wink: :!:

Soapweed said:
Should just stay out of this, but I won't. I'm basically on ol' SH's side, but my vote went to the "BWAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAA!!!" anyway because that is where my vote needed to go. :wink: :!:

It is his ability to recognize the truth that is the problem.

Anyone who claims no bias is just plain wrong and self-deceived.

Kind of like Dan Rather.

Watch this-- I am biased.

OCM: "Anyone who claims no bias is just plain wrong and self-deceived."

Reading comprehension problem ocm?

Never said I didn't have a bias, I said I have no bias other than the truth. The truth is my bias and the fact that I detest liars and deceivers.

Still none of the mindless lemmings have stepped forward to explain this "so called" bias that I am supposed to have other than the truth.

STILL WAITING......................

~SH~

Are you going to tell us you're not biased against R-CALF?

How about your anti-BSE testing bias (Deception :roll: ) that defies all logic?

Sandman: "Are you going to tell us you're not biased against R-CALF?"

I am biased towards the truth so naturally that would make be biased against the lies and deception of R-CULT!

Sandman: "How about your anti-BSE testing bias (Deception ) that defies all logic?"

I am not against BSE testing that does what it suggests it would do. I am against the fraud that you promote.

NEXT!

~SH~

Latest posts