• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

anyone lookin to buy quality horses?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score

hey im new here but i thought you all might appreciate a friend of mines website, this woman has worked for my grandfather on his thoroghbred ranch for over 17 years, and she has pretty good lookin horses for sale, go take a look at www.phippsquarterhorses.com and maybe you might find something special! shes located near yorktown in a city called gillett, and of course shes in texas.....enjoy!
lol ps! it isnt up on the website yet but the palomino colt is sold!

alderidgecasey said:

hey im new here but i thought you all might appreciate a friend of mines website, this woman has worked for my grandfather on his thoroghbred ranch for over 17 years, and she has pretty good lookin horses for sale, go take a look at www.phippsquarterhorses.com and maybe you might find something special! shes located near yorktown in a city called gillett, and of course shes in texas.....enjoy!
lol ps! it isnt up on the website yet but the palomino colt is sold!

welcome to the boards alderidgecasey,last time I was in "Gillett" I was bird hunting,nice folks down that way,what county you call home?................good luck

currently im in bridge city, near port arthur texas, my husband has a job at the refinery, and we have another job coming in marathon louisiana next year, so im all around the place lol.. but currently im in bridge city.. thanks for the welcome

Latest posts