• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anyone still around here

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

m5farm

Reaction score
Just looking for a place settle in. I"ve had it with the cattle today Forum. To many people Want it to be facebook where everybody gets a Atta boy and trophy.

Pretty quiet around here,hope it picks up when the weather cools off.
I think we have lost quite a few to Facebook.

Welcome to the ranch,maybe we can stir up something to get our posters fired up.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Pretty quiet around here,hope it picks up when the weather cools off.
I think we have lost quite a few to Facebook.

Welcome to the ranch,maybe we can stir up something to get our posters fired up.

there is a handful of guys on cattle today that feel the same way about what's going on over there. I will try and get them over here and It will Liven things up

highgrit said:
With no atta boys or trophies this is going to get boring.

well macon always told us to take it to ranchers when we would talk shyt

m5farm said:
highgrit said:
With no atta boys or trophies this is going to get boring.

well macon always told us to take it to ranchers when we would talk s***

Seems easy enough to make post and surf around over here. Need to try and figure out how to post pictures next.

m5farm said:
who remembered your password for you

The boss, CRS is a way of life for me. And I just now remembered about taking pictures of that bull. I think that mower brought $525.

highgrit said:
m5farm said:
who remembered your password for you

The boss, CRS is a way of life for me. And I just now remembered about taking pictures of that bull. I think that mower brought $525.

that's a fair price on that mower . the last dozen Ive watched sell at Tifton have been 1200 to 3000

I can't see your pic. It must not be that easy. Or may be the computer I'm on possibly

Most action around here in months. :D

I never saw the attraction to Cattle Today, Been a rancher since the very early days.
We have gone through a few changes of format since Jody Brown ran ranchers many moons ago.
Macon has made some changes and they always seemed to be for the best even tho many of us complained. :)
I think our problem is we are just so darn agreeable around here we can't even get an argument started. :lol: :cowboy:

We tend to argue quite a bit but no hard feelings.

Most of us from CT didn't feel like we Belonged here , I'm not a rancher , I have a farm with a few cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts