• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

AS Promised!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
P1010200.jpg

I thought Ty might catch up to this guy today and darned iof he didn't. He belly crawled about 150 yards to get within range and then smacked him with a Powerbelt from his TC Omega. We got looking this buck over and we've got his sheds from two springs ago-they have the same crab claw on the main beam.

This has got to be one of the fattest bucks we've ever gotten. He was probably a good 300 pounds live-and had about 2 or more inches of fat down his back. He was a bugger to load is all I can say lol.

Congratulations to Ty. I bet their still bigger in Texas :wink:

Biggest I ever got weighed 265#s dressed.Very few bucks like that around here.

Nice one Ty, wished we had whitetails like that around here. But I guess the elk are a good trade off. Antelope opens here tommorrow, saw a 15 incher the other day, maybe MCG can get a chance at him, antelope in the timber can be interesting. Good job Ty :!:

Northern Rancher said:
His spread was just under 21 inches-yeah imagine if he was in Texas he could stand flat footed and pee over a cactus lol.

ROFLMAO :lol2:

Ohh he shot him with a muzzleloader-he'd be a book deer with a bow for sure. That's a funny place to hunt where he got him-almost too many deer-hard to sneak up on anything because of the all the does. One of Ty's teachers got a 173 N.T. yesterday too.

:oops: That was my fault,he asked I thought a bow...man now I'm gonna pay for that ...HONEY BUN.... :pretty:

Way to go Ty! Looks like his sisters are happy to be included also. That crawl should have loosened up the creaks from the bronc ride, :wink:

Somebody had to go and mention sausage - it's been so long since we had a good feed of that - or for that matter deer, period. Our favorite is goat (antelope) backstraps, but it's all good!

Enjoy the (mouth watering) meat!

Latest posts