• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Aug. 27th Pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

heluvaranch

Reaction score
I dont post to much but try and read whats going one daily. Had chance yesterday to take a couple pics of a few of my bull calves, then a picture of one of our heifers we are going to be selling this fall in a show heifer sale.
Here is a bull calf born 2/18/11 sired by BC Lookout 7024 and out of a New Design 208 dtr. Her picture will be right under his from yesterday also. Getting ready to wean in about a week.
0411rightaug11.jpg

5042Aug11.jpg

A BC Raven son out of a Bando 1961 3 year old dtr. Born 2/1/11
0311rightaug11.jpg

Last but not least a 3/7/11 heifer sired by TC Gridtopper and out of a Baldridge Nebraska daughter.
0611left1aug.jpg

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed!

Soapweed said:
Those are some poppin' good calves, with plenty of balance, eye-appeal, and meat in all the right places. I like them very much.

That says it all.

Good cattle are good cattle regardless of colour.

Thanks for the compliments. I am certainly happy with how the calves are growing and how the gentics are playing out.

I cant say to much about Herfords as we bought a small group of them this spring to use as embryo recip cows. They are raising some mighty fancy baldies right at the moment.

Nice cattle. I like the Lookout cattle.
We used him here in 2008, 2009 and really liked the heifers out of him.

[ Suppose that Raven bull would cross on my matrix hiefier?? ]
Could probably make that happen! :lol:

Our Raven calves have done a very good job. My only complaint is that you have to watch for white. They like to get a little to much on them at times.[/quote]

Latest posts