• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Awesome Job

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
http://www.facebook.com I sure hope this link works better than this #$^^*((& computer is right now. :mad: It'sa picture of a table my buddy made for Shauna to put Ty's buckles in. Not sure if you can tell but it's completely made of old barnwood. He does some awesome picture framing too-got a few more to gather up and then it's done.

If it's the picture Ty put on FB, get a better one to put on here so we can see it better. What a great idea!

374330_10151144210175507_897795506_21926737_616570396_n.jpg

There you go. It is awesome, your friend did a great job!

Beautiful work but....
I think he might need a bigger table :lol:

RSL said:
Beautiful work but....
I think he might need a bigger table :lol:

You know, I thought that too. Should've left room for more. Or they can just have alot of new tables!

Yep- really nice Cory... Benny Reynolds has several tables like that- along with some of his nicest saddles displayed in the living room...I remember one day when his wife told him that if he brought home anymore he was going to have to build her a new house...After that he started competing in the Oldtimers Rodeos- and I haven't seen him in a few years so don't know if she got her new house..

I guess if no room for the rest a guy could just use a smaller center picture--the well is deep enough his trophy spurs will fit too. All his buddies were wearing his buckles-that just kind of rubbed me the wrong way for some reason-has trouble getting his jackets he wins to stay home. We put up a bullrider this fall that was a bit down on his luck-he vanished with a real nice one so the welcome mat will be rolled up when or if he shows up again.

Latest posts