• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bassett Feedlot

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
I was just visiting with a customer and he said that Bassett Feeding at Bassett, NE was sold. I don't know how recent. Anyone know anything about it and who the buyer is?

"Bout all I can tell you is that it is or was full of Dairy heifers. A brand inspector from over that way was telling Lisa that, and what a pain in the posterior it was to inspect the cattle as they left. Anyway I think that was the story.

Speaking of Nebraska feedlots.........did any of you hear that Bobby Gottsch passed away Wednesday night? 57 years old.

Yes, the feedlot sold. That is a fact. Who bought it and what they're feeding, I don't know.

Also do know that Bobby Gottsch passed away. That's also factual. Didn't know the guy but my regrets to his family.

loomixguy said:
Speaking of Nebraska feedlots.........did any of you hear that Bobby Gottsch passed away Wednesday night? 57 years old.
Here is the link to his obituary

http://fremonttribune.com/news/local/obituaries/article_7261de22-c56f-11e0-9698-001cc4c002e0.html

Latest posts