• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BEEF Imports- UP

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I have as well and I know neighbors that have animals tested. ALL on the farm. 4D's aren't allowed in the plants in Canada like they are in Texas.

Sandhusker since we all know you don't own cows maybe you could conduct a poll at the bank to see if any of your customers that surely must be interested in the US herd safety have voluntarily had any 4D animals tested on farm.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I have as well and I know neighbors that have animals tested. ALL on the farm. 4D's aren't allowed in the plants in Canada like they are in Texas.

Where did you get the idea that 4D's were allowed in US plants :???: The Texas cow was tested at a dogfood plant.....

Actually even if a perfectly healthy cow slips and goes down in shipping- and is shakey from being down or has the least bit of chance of going down at the slaughter plant while waiting--they go right back on the truck and are hauled to the dogfood plant or renderers.....Anyway the Packers that the buyers I know buy for do....They want no chance of a down animal being found on the premises.....

BMR, "Sandhusker since we all know you don't own cows ....."

That's ANOTHER thing you're wrong on. Keep on blowing...

Sandhusker said:

Excuse me I forgot your a HIGH VOLUME club calf producer.

Had any cows BSE tested on farm?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sandhusker said:

You're wrong about the high volume deal, too. Why not keep the juvinile comments in junior high where they belong?

First of all, they're not on a farm - call my cousin a farmer and he'll have a few words with you. Secondly, not a damn one has been tested because not a damn one has any reason to be tested. Lastly, what does the location of the testing site have to do with anything?

Sandhusker said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Sandhusker said:

You're wrong about the high volume deal, too. Why not keep the juvinile comments in junior high where they belong?

First of all, they're not on a farm - call my cousin a farmer and he'll have a few words with you. Secondly, not a damn one has been tested because not a damn one has any reason to be tested. Lastly, what does the location of the testing site have to do with anything?

:???: :???:
"not a damn one has any reason to be tested"

Why not, Sandhusker??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

because the usa does not have bse. well, not real bse like the rest of the world has. got it yet?

don said:

because the usa does not have bse. well, not real bse like the rest of the world has. got it yet?

For starters, I haven't had any die and you can only test dead ones... :roll:

Latest posts