• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Birthday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowboyup

Reaction score
It's Ranchwifes birthday and she still just as purty as a spotted pony and sweeter than the inside of a bag of sugar :D :D

Happy Birthday
cowboyup

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Ranchwife :D :) :D What are Cowboyup and the kids doing for you today? Have a great day :!:

Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuu!
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu!
Happy Birthday dear Ranchwife.
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww!!!!

katrina said:
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuu!
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu!
Happy Birthday dear Ranchwife.
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Yeah, what she sang! I'd sing it but she's got a better voice! :wink:

Nicky said:
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Ranchwife :D :) :D What are Cowboyup and the kids doing for you today? Have a great day :!:

Yeeehawww!! :roll: Cowboyup wants to take me to his brother's place so we can help vaccinate the babes....wooohooo...get out the party hats!! :wink: the kids are in school and the demodriver and i are going to boze-angeles tomorrow to find her a prom dress!!! :shock: Thanks for your well-wishes, folks!!! :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCHWIFE!!!!GIRLS WITH MARCH BDAYS THE BEST :D HAVE A GREAT DAY,HOPEFULLY YOU DON"T GET ALBERTA WEATHER,WE ARE SNOWED IN!

Happy Birthday out there ! And many more.

Mrs.Greg said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCHWIFE!!!!GIRLS WITH MARCH BDAYS THE BEST :D HAVE A GREAT DAY,HOPEFULLY YOU DON"T GET ALBERTA WEATHER,WE ARE SNOWED IN!

Let's hear it for March babies!!! :wink: Sooooooo....when is the day, Mrs Greg??? :wink: Cowboyup will be 40 (do not listen to him when he tells you he is only 22....for heaven's sake, he is a grandpa!! :shock: ) on the 23rd!!!! WooooHooooo!! :lol: :lol:

Happy happy happy happy birthday to you!!!
Happy happy happy happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo...when did cowboyup become a grandpa? That means your're a gramma. :shock: :shock: How is Ralphie? :wink:

Happy birthday to yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Have a great day, Ranchwife.

From our family to yours.

PS In Roundup the Young Women's Club (I think) have gathered up a bunch of prom dresses and are selling them CHEAP. I don't know what the selection is, and I know it's a ways...sw says he will get her a dress... :roll: he said it will be PINK :twisted: AND the only skin that will be showing will be the top of her head :shock: :twisted:

sw , Hanta Yo, Montana Cowgurl.

HantaYo---considering some of the dresses that gus has looked at in the past few weeks, what sw has in mind sounds pretty good to me!!!! :lol: I am sure that cowboyup will agree....I simply tell her "you can get whatever dress you want, just remember that you have to make it past dad to get to the door" :wink: Cowboyup became a grampa 2 years ago when his daughter in Powell, Wyoming gave birth to a little girl....blue eyes, freckles and red-hair just like her mama...and her grampa!! Danged strong genes there!! :shock:
Ralphie (aka riley) is doing pretty good all things considered.....my old age is truly beginning to show....sent the poor kid off to kindergarten today since wednesday is one of his usually scheduled days for school...should have looked at the calender and seen that school was cancelled for him today because of kindergarten roundup!!! :shock: :shock: The teacher called, laughing hysterically, and said that riley did not want to stay and play teacher's aide to the pre-schoolers and could we come into town and pick him up!!! Lord, it is gonna be a long time before cowboyup lets me live this one down!!! :lol: :lol:

Happy birthday, Kris! I'm raising my coffee cup and toasting you, here's to many more! You, young pup!

:dunce: :clap: OOOOOHHHH.....**CLEARS THROAT**
Happy Birthday dear MOMMY!
Happy Birthday dear MOMMMMMMM-Y!

Oh yeah...
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too...

I love you forever and always.. have a great one!! :drink:

:lol: :lol:

DemoDriverGus said:
:dunce:

Oh yeah...
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too...

I love you forever and always.. have a great one!! :drink:

:lol: :lol:

I was gonna sing that part too, but i don't know her that well! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

Ranchwife,
Now if I did this right, I could swing in tonight have a wild party for your bday, load up cowboyup, head to Idaho, go to my brothers big 50 party, and then come back in a few days. You can take care of the ranch, the kids, and the cows when you get off work, Hanta Yo can take care of these bawling calves and cows, and Cowboyup and I can have some much needed rest and relaxation. Did I mention that Coors is sending another semi of silver bullets to Idaho as someone tipped them off about the party?

Latest posts