• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BMR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Did I see you at the Ritchie Brother's Auction in Dog River today?

Not me but my son was there for a bit. :D

He would have been with another real skinny guy. They weren't there for long, just checked out those 24ft corral panels and that red Western star. :D

That only went for $7000 I think, Dad got real excited about it. Never thought I'd be the one babysitting Dad :lol: We came for the dolly's and the liquid fertilizer cart with the anhydrous bottles on it. Since we didn't bring our high roller boots we got some hamburgers :D Did you guys buy the semi?

Big Muddy rancher said:
They weren't there for long, just checked out those 24ft corral panels and that red Western star. :D

Is it just here locally or do portable panels bring more at auction than you can buy them at the suppliers in other areas as well? I have yet to see a deal on panels that are in good shape :(

Silver said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
They weren't there for long, just checked out those 24ft corral panels and that red Western star. :D

Is it just here locally or do portable panels bring more at auction than you can buy them at the suppliers in other areas as well? I have yet to see a deal on panels that are in good shape :(

You have "horse people" too? :roll: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
Silver said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

You have "horse people" too? :roll: :lol:

Oh I've seen a few cattle people too that hate to see good gates depreciate. As long as they're not all bent up, gates are probably the best investment you can make in iron!

:lol:

Heck, I often see rolls of barbed wire and baling twine sell for well over market value at auction. Must be "The Fever" I guess.

Silver said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Same deal around here. If you go to a smaller auction run by a small company you can usually get a good deal. We got a dozen portable panels for $100, all straight and not missing any paint yet last summer.

Latest posts