• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bootheel Bulls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bootheel

Reaction score
The first bulls in

071-1.jpg
[/img]

This one was in with 60 cows for 30 days, then finished up 60 heifers after the first 30 days.

072-1.jpg
[/img]
same bull
075-2.jpg
[/img]

45 cows for 45 days
083.jpg
[/img]

60 cows in the middle
He actually has a pretty nice tail
036-6.jpg
[/img]
037-7.jpg
[/img]

The finishers

He got the late calvers 30 cows, then another 120 for the last 30days along with a couple of younger bulls
052-2.jpg
[/img]

One of his companions
049-2.jpg
[/img]

Life is Good

Bootheel

Justin said:
them look like some beef bulls. :nod: what's the breeding on them boys?

Many Different kinds....for different purposes. It is all of little consequence. :D

Bootheel said:
Justin said:

Many Different kinds....for different purposes. It is all of little consequence. :D

c'mon, ya gotta give me somethin' :wink: the bull in the second pic, tell me his sire and then i'll leave ya alone. :)

Justin said:
Bootheel said:
Justin said:

c'mon, ya gotta give me somethin' :wink: the bull in the second pic, tell me his sire and then i'll leave ya alone. :)

Angus, as they all are. Does that mean anything?

Bootheel said:
Justin said:
Bootheel said:

Angus, as they all are. Does that mean anything?

Tricky rascal.

Just sit there and salivate, Justin! :lol:

I am not aware of any red carriers in their immediate ancestory. Does that make them better? :D

I would bet they come from KEENEYS in Kentucky which from the most part a Shoshone breeding.

If you bet ''They'' you'd be wrong...... or one for 5, so not all wrong. The odds still aren't in your favor.

gcreekrch said:
Pharo?

I like the bulls.

I never really cared for monarchies, and would not willingly hand over my talents.

But thanks, I think. Maybe.

Bootheel said:
gcreekrch said:
Pharo?

I like the bulls.

I never really cared for monarchies, and would not willingly hand over my talents.

But thanks, I think. Maybe.

I actually did think they were better bulls than that but you can never tell with you grass managers. :p :D

Still think they are good bulls regardless of their upbringings. :wink: :lol:

Those do look like some of the nicer Angus bulls that I've seen recently. Heck Bootheel, I believe I'd keep quiet about their origin also. No need to create bidding competition for yourself. :wink:

Those are nice angus bulls,but who is so secretive about the bulls they use?Thats why i don't believe they are purebreds,so i wonder what the cross in those bulls are,that he doesn't want us to know about??I got a black simmental bull,that sure looks a lot like that bull in the second picture,maybe a little simmental?

Latest posts