• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bragging on my daughter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
I was going thru so old stacks in the range safety office and I found an old target from my daughter.

She never wanted to even look at a firearm until asking for a rifle for her 18th birthday. I did not know if she would stick to it so I found Dunhams Sporting goods had a Savage model 64 on sale for $99.00 including a 4 power scope.

I got it for her birthday and took her to the range ( I own the range on my property but she had always stayed away ) and after I zeroed in the scope and about 1,000 rounds over 2 days she wanted to go "rapid fire"

She was standing while supporting her left hand on the upright roof support and sent two 10 round magazines down range quickly.

Katieat100yds_zps5d251215.jpg
[/url]

If you notice all 20 rounds were on paper, the blue circles are where 2 rounds almost in the same hole. Only 4 did not hit the prairie dog.

Later on she decided to follow in Dad's footsteps and went to the USMC reserves for 6 years - - - she is out now and we shoot together quite a lot.

[/img]

I guess my bragging is done for today!

Latest posts