• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bramer Divin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Same guy that sang...."Rain drops keep fallin on my head".....ya'll are gonna make me hafta do research now or I wont be able to get that thong outta my.............................head aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha :p :p :p

rancher said:
Haymaker, what did happen to our thong?

I have it here at the house,I did'nt have any luck trading it for tags,and then after "you know who comenced ta eat on our but" about being evil spirited etc etc. I put it up till I can find a canadian hussie that is willing to trade,since I could'nt get any tags I had to haul bout half a dozen ole girls to the river place...................good luck

th_with3.gif

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Tradin Thongs fer tags? hmmmm now there's gotta be one heckava theory behind this story.....fess up now, we wanna know.

Well its been a while,but to the best of my memory it went something like this here,I had a few ole girls that were long in the tooth,thinking bout hauling em to town,and I saw those fancy tags that these canuckle heads use on their cattle,well I thought to my self them ole cows sure look spiffy wearing those fancy tags to town and who knows I might just get a couple dollars more for em being so purty.

So I set out to find me a trading partner,well bout that time rancher tells me about this fancy thong that agman sent him,hhhhhhmmmm Im thinking fancy thong like that oughta be worth a few ole pieces of plastic,ILL bet I could trade it to one of these canadian hussies for a few tags.

Well make a long story short I never could trade,and I really dont remember how MRj got involved maybe rancher can tell you,but I do member her jumping our buts she rambled on about us being evil and mean etc....................good luck PS there you have it hay makers short version of the thong story :wink:

th_with3.gif

I have another thong story, I've been withholdin....but I think it's time I let ya'll hear this one.

Few years ago. Cowboy friend of mine from idaho decided he was gonna drive a truck. Went to truck drivin school, got his truck...on the road. Well someone had told him if he didnt want the "lot lizzards" to bother him, he should hang a thong on his rearview mirror. So he proceeded to ask for donations. (No he did NOT ask me) I woudlnt have given him one anyway just for meaness, let the lot lizzards bang on his door in the middle of the night n wake him up. hehehe

Anyway, somehow or another he got himself one. Had been drivin for about a year when he came by and spent a few days with us. He was tellin me he sure did wish he could find another pair of boots like the one's he had, cuz they was comfortable, but they needed resoled. I said...well heck just leave em here, Mr. Lilly can take em into the prison and get em resoled and the next time your thru here you can pick em up.

So he left his boots, they got stuck behind the seat of the truck and rode around in there for a while before Mr Lilly finally remembered to get em out and take em in at work. You hafta understand , prison personel can have work done, but not just the general public, so naturally the inmates assumed they was his boots. He was sittin at his desk one day, when the boot maker came in carryin somethin......on the end of a pencil.....

Yeap, you got it, a black velvet thong!!!!! Inmate asked him, Did you know these was in yer boots? Mr. Lilly says, no I didn't. Promply he gets on the phone and calls me at work. He asked me.....Where did the thong come from? I explained to him, then he tells me, the inmates are startin to ask questions, like, "Do women really wear things like this these days?" Oh and, since those are his boots, they are assumin thats my black velvet thong!!! :shock:

after gettin offa the phone with Mr. Lilly, I immediately called up my friend from idaho, and asked him, "Hey, where's yer black thong?" he says "ummmmm, here in my truck somewhere. Why?" I said, "I think you better look for it." I sat there on the phone, think he was lookin for it, I heard scramblin. Then he says, "why do you ask?" Finally I told him, they are now in the custody of the Texas State Prison, contriband found inside a boot!!!!!! (didnt really get confinscated) but Mr. Lilly put em in a paper bag, and then when the boots was finished he stuffed bag n all down in the boot. Friend from Idaho laffed till he cried, cuz he thought it was just hilarious that they assumed it was mine, (hafta remember I've been up there to get my feet measured for my own pair of boots they made me)

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I have another thong story, I've been withholdin....but I think it's time I let ya'll hear this one.

Few years ago. Cowboy friend of mine from idaho decided he was gonna drive a truck. Went to truck drivin school, got his truck...on the road. Well someone had told him if he didnt want the "lot lizzards" to bother him, he should hang a thong on his rearview mirror. So he proceeded to ask for donations. (No he did NOT ask me) I woudlnt have given him one anyway just for meaness, let the lot lizzards bang on his door in the middle of the night n wake him up. hehehe

Anyway, somehow or another he got himself one. Had been drivin for about a year when he came by and spent a few days with us. He was tellin me he sure did wish he could find another pair of boots like the one's he had, cuz they was comfortable, but they needed resoled. I said...well heck just leave em here, Mr. Lilly can take em into the prison and get em resoled and the next time your thru here you can pick em up.

So he left his boots, they got stuck behind the seat of the truck and rode around in there for a while before Mr Lilly finally remembered to get em out and take em in at work. You hafta understand , prison personel can have work done, but not just the general public, so naturally the inmates assumed they was his boots. He was sittin at his desk one day, when the boot maker came in carryin somethin......on the end of a pencil.....

Yeap, you got it, a black velvet thong!!!!! Inmate asked him, Did you know these was in yer boots? Mr. Lilly says, no I didn't. Promply he gets on the phone and calls me at work. He asked me.....Where did the thong come from? I explained to him, then he tells me, the inmates are startin to ask questions, like, "Do women really wear things like this these days?" Oh and, since those are his boots, they are assumin thats my black velvet thong!!! :shock:

after gettin offa the phone with Mr. Lilly, I immediately called up my friend from idaho, and asked him, "Hey, where's yer black thong?" he says "ummmmm, here in my truck somewhere. Why?" I said, "I think you better look for it." I sat there on the phone, think he was lookin for it, I heard scramblin. Then he says, "why do you ask?" Finally I told him, they are now in the custody of the Texas State Prison, contriband found inside a boot!!!!!! (didnt really get confinscated) but Mr. Lilly put em in a paper bag, and then when the boots was finished he stuffed bag n all down in the boot. Friend from Idaho laffed till he cried, cuz he thought it was just hilarious that they assumed it was mine, (hafta remember I've been up there to get my feet measured for my own pair of boots they made me)

You aint ever gonna convince them jail birds those were not yours,bet the next pair of boots you get sized for that ole jail bird will be wondering ..............................good luck :D
th_with3.gif

Why you thank I'm still wearin this same pair??????

naw I won't hafta go in again, he still has my foot measurements, thank goodness, cuz they made me go into a holdin cell in the front part of the prison, and they locked me in......with the inmate........that was creepy enuff without havin him wonder about that!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts