• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Branding cattle with just 3 letters and 3 numbers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER said:
burnt said:
The guy who asked this question is conspicuous by his silence . . . :???:

Settle down you LiL bald headed cancuckle head, you know i aint got much schoolin, give me a chance to think about this :D
good luck

Well honestly Hay Maker when you didn't have anything to add here for a couple of days I figured you were lost in thought since it's such unfamiliar territory for an old Texican like you! :)

burnt said:
HAY MAKER said:
burnt said:
The guy who asked this question is conspicuous by his silence . . . :???:

Settle down you LiL bald headed cancuckle head, you know i aint got much schoolin, give me a chance to think about this :D
good luck

Well honestly Hay Maker when you didn't have anything to add here for a couple of days I figured you were lost in thought since it's such unfamiliar territory for an old Texican like you! :)

Friday @ noon till Saturday @ noon, sounds more like 1 day ?
I can see now getting the answer from you is gonna be tuff :D
good luck

OK SO YOU COULD PICK 6 different symbols FOR EACH PLACE IN A 6 DIGIT NUMBER the answer would be 6x6x6x6x6x6 = 46656

if you used ABC AND 123

3 numbers and 3 letters using them over again as in aaa111 aaa112

myersfarm said:
myersfarm said:
ok using a 6 item brand .USING A B C 1 2 3 ...starting with AAAAAB

THE ANSWER WOULD BE 666,666 SQUARED OR

444,443,555,556 WITH OUT USING SAME BRAND OVER AGAIN

BUT IF YOU CAN USE OVER AGAIN..Infinite NUMBER

I will stick to my answer with the new rule as 666,666

if you have a number 6 digits long....you can ONLY pick 6 different digits for the first number...so that is 600,000
and since you ONLY PICK 6 DIFFERENT NUMBERS THAT IS THE SECOND NUMBER AND SO AND SO ON

3 Single digit numbers and 3 letters, In any order,that combination and only that combination.
good luck

so when do we get the answer, or is this one of these new math ? with multiple answers non of which are correct :lol: :lol: :lol:

myersfarm said:
OK SO YOU COULD PICK 6 different symbols FOR EACH PLACE IN A 6 DIGIT NUMBER the answer would be 6x6x6x6x6x6 = 46656

if you used ABC AND 123

OK TRY THIS ONE

myersfarm said:

if you used ABC AND 123

OK THIS IS THE LAST TRY

Ok. But I will bet if my answer is not right you are not giving all the rules you used. I will need how you come up with the answer

myersfarm said:
Ok. But I will bet if my answer is not right you are not giving all the rules you used. I will need how you come up with the answer
, your answer aint right, no betting to it and there aint any rules except 3 letters and 3 single digits in any combination :roll:
I hate to start drinkin this early in the day but......................
later :D
good luck

hayguy said:
so when do we get the answer, or is this one of these new math ? with multiple answers non of which are correct :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone will figure it out, just a matter of the right person seeing it.
good luck

myersfarm said:

You do understand you can duplicate the letters and numbers in the allowable 6 space brand ?
Any 3 letters and any 3 single digit number in any combination for a 6 space brand, without any 2 brands being alike.....................good luck

myersfarm said:

These are combinations which are content driven.
the brand A1B2C2 is the same as ACB212 because each one is made up of one A one B one 1 and two 2's.
The three digits are from 000 to 999. that is 10*10*10=10/3= 1000.
The letters are AAA to ZZZ
That is 26*26*26=26/3=17576.
Multiply those together
17,576,000..........................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
myersfarm said:

These are combinations which are content driven.
the brand A1B2C2 is the same as ACB212 because each one is made up of one A one B one 1 and two 2's.
The three digits are from 000 to 999. that is 10*10*10=10/3= 1000.
The letters are AAA to ZZZ
That is 26*26*26=26/3=17576.
Multiply those together
17,576,000..........................good luck
See? Now my head is hurting again! :mad:

My head is hurtin a tad this morning also but, It aint from doin cowboy arithmetic, was doin a little socializin last nite pickin with a few friends etc................
good luck

your header BRANDING CATTLE WITH JUST 3 LETTERS AND 3 NUMBERS....and knowing ranchers how many ranchers HAVE 35 branding irons hot to brand cows at one time instead of the 6 as in

BRANDING CATTLE USING ONLY 3 LETTERS AND 3 NUMBERS

YOU GOT ME ON THAT ONE

Latest posts