• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Branding photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I don't know how you people get all that branding done with green grass and NO DUST ---

ain't American :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Santa Claus guy makes me just wanna itch all over :!: :!:

Seems like a razer would make him more comfortable in the hot weather....you must not have those high humidity days where you are at.......hum...is there humidity at the North Pole :p :p :p But I suppose with all that beer and lunch meat, itching would be the least of one's worries :wink:

Thanks for the Nordfork pics and info Tumbleweed. As wrestlers get harder to get, we may have to hunt some up.

Julie, we usually don't have dust at our branding' in fact we're pretty happy if the wrestlers don't have to sit in mud! :shock:

Mud? That would explain all that green!! :)

Down here, we treat our mud like a family treasure. If we get any, we don't wash the pickup for 6 months so we can brag about having a little mud. The question is usually, "just how old is that mud?" --

We are all about Boone and Crocket tumbleweeds, rattle snakes and cactus -- and pinon and cedar brush :) --

Yes indeed, Land of Enchantment!

Latest posts