• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bringing a Horse Across the Border

Help Support Ranchers.net:

randiliana

Reaction score
I have been searching for the 'right' horse for a while, and one that is in my price range and reasonably close to me. So I think I have found one, still have to go look at her. She is in Great Falls, MT and I am not sure what all she needs done before I can bring her across the border into Sask. Anyone have any info on that?

If that one doesn't work, randilina, there is really nice coming 9-year
old gray mare here for sale. They were asking $4500 and didn't get
her sold, so they came down to $2000. They just have too many horses
and this one is a little smaller, but really nicely made. They'd probably
even meet you somewhere closer. They want a nice home for her,
she's a really good ranch horse and really cowy.

I have pictures... :p

Good luck. Hope it isn't too hard getting across the border. Talk to
SSAP, I bet she knows how to go about it.

This is true GM, but I don't know if I could outrun the planes and helicopters at the border....

FH, the mare I am going to look at is a Trakhener/TB cross. Looking for something I can play around at Dressage and Jumping with. Decided I would finally say the heck with it and get my dream horse! Got several cow ponies around here that I play with too. Sold 4 to buy 1, DH likes that :wink: :lol:

randiliana said:
This is true GM, but I don't know if I could outrun the planes and helicopters at the border....

FH, the mare I am going to look at is a Trakhener/TB cross. Looking for something I can play around at Dressage and Jumping with. Decided I would finally say the heck with it and get my dream horse! Got several cow ponies around here that I play with too. Sold 4 to buy 1, DH likes that :wink: :lol:

That sounds neat. Best of luck getting your dream horse. I hope
you'll post pictures!

Latest posts