• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Broke Cowboy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks for updating BC :D Stay safe and God Bless.

Still don't have our website up and running ,but will be asking for help when I am ready to develop it . :tiphat:

Good to hear from you, BC. Stay safe.

=================

bar o ranch said:
Our son was KIA last November in Afghanistan, a staff sergeant in the army. He and 5 others were shot from behind by an Afghan border patrol who they had been helping train for years. He was a plant, just waiting to kill some of ours. It has been a very tough year here, our son was the light of our lives.

Words aren't enough, but thank you for your sacrifice, bar o ranch.

BROKE COWBOY----PRAYERS TO YOU FOR A SAFE RETURN HOME AND A HUGE THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!! KEEP US POSTED!!

GEORGE----MY FATHER WAS 23 YEARS MARINE CORPS.....ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE!!! :wink:

Texan said:
bar o ranch said:
Our son was KIA last November in Afghanistan, a staff sergeant in the army. He and 5 others were shot from behind by an Afghan border patrol who they had been helping train for years. He was a plant, just waiting to kill some of ours. It has been a very tough year here, our son was the light of our lives.

Words aren't enough, but thank you for your sacrifice, bar o ranch.

Texan said it very well. Condolences and appreciation to you, Bar O Ranch.

Broke Cowby, it is great to hear from you. Thank you very much for your skills and hard efforts which keep the rest of us safe. You are our hero.

sending prayers to all who stand on that wall so I can sleep peaceful at night. I know your there and THANK YOU for all you and your family do.
bar all I can say is Thank you and I am sorry ...your loss is all of our loss.

Just got back from my grandson's baptism and I want to thank BC and ALL the other that serve for keeping our countries safe for kids to grow up in.

I salute you.

bar o ranch, so very, very sorry for your loss.
Broke Cowboy, you are a true hero, thank you. Stay sharp and be careful. Love you man!

bar o ranch said:
Thank you Broke Cowboy for your service to our country. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Our son was KIA last November in Afghanistan, a staff sergeant in the army. He and 5 others were shot from behind by an Afghan border patrol who they had been helping train for years. He was a plant, just waiting to kill some of ours. It has been a very tough year here, our son was the light of our lives. His unit is due to return in August. God bless our troops. We owe them more than words can say. Our son actually posted on ranchers a few years ago - he went by goodolefister. He was home with us on Christmas Eve, and noticed a discussion my husband was reading on the site. I believe Jiggs wished him a safe return. He was soon to deploy to Afghanistan. He made it back safely from that tour, but not his second. He is forever our hero.

And forever ours. Our heart out to you and your family. He didn't die in vain, he died to keep our freedoms. :cry:

bar o ranch said:
Thank you Broke Cowboy for your service to our country. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Our son was KIA last November in Afghanistan, a staff sergeant in the army. He and 5 others were shot from behind by an Afghan border patrol who they had been helping train for years. He was a plant, just waiting to kill some of ours. It has been a very tough year here, our son was the light of our lives. His unit is due to return in August. God bless our troops. We owe them more than words can say. Our son actually posted on ranchers a few years ago - he went by goodolefister. He was home with us on Christmas Eve, and noticed a discussion my husband was reading on the site. I believe Jiggs wished him a safe return. He was soon to deploy to Afghanistan. He made it back safely from that tour, but not his second. He is forever our hero.

I'm sorry I somehow missed your post, Bar-O. God bless you and may He
give you strength. I'm forever grateful for the caliber of man your son was and of the of men he served with.

May God be watching over you, and send a fresh guardian-angel whenever your current one needs a break from covering your back. I sure hope your efforts, and those of your counter-parts over there will come to fruition, and help drag those poor folks into a better overall future. Thank you for your service, from a former USAF Munitions Airman.

God bless and keep all of you safe. Bar O Ranch, I can't imagine what you are going through, but you are in my prayers and so is your son. Thank you to all the true heroes in this country.

2011-08-02_093505.jpg

Thank-you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. We are so proud of our son, and he himself was very proud to be a soldier. He was a very happy, carefree and funny guy, with a huge personality - he kept us all smiling.

2011-08-02_093131.jpg

Our son and his unit in Afghanistan. He's the very tall soldier in the back right - he was 6'9", and had a big heart to match. Thanks for letting me honor his memory here, he'd like that.

How do we ever pay the debt we owe these men and women in
uniform? The sacrifices they and their families make, we will forever be
in debt to. Seeing those pictures made me cry, for him, for you,
for the loss of great men and women in uniform. I can't imagine losing
a son or daughter, father or mother, wife or husband like that.
It's courage such as your sons, that has made our country great.

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have some great
memories. Thanks for sharing him here with us.

Broke Cowboy, you have been on our soldiers prayer list since I learned of your deployment, hope you can make a detour to the UK sometime and come and visit with us.
BarO, there are never words adequate to express our condolences when one of our bravest and best fall in the line of duty, prayers for you and your family over your loss.
It is good to see the vehicles we developed in the 1970's later improved on by the South Africans are in production in the USA and working on the front line and saving lives, pleased that some good has come out of the Rhodesian conflict.

Latest posts