• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Brokedown Mountain??????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
BrokedownMountain.gif

zephyrus31 said:
Dearie me, Hanta Yo! Is that your artwork? *collapses in a heap on the floor*
:eek:

Sorry to disappoint you Zeph, I got the pic in my e-mail today. I'm not very artsy as far as drawing. Montana Cowgurl is by far the artist in this family!

Got this snt earlier this week,

Pat

Here's a list of rejected titles for the hit movie "Brokeback Mountain":

"Bone-anza"
"How the West was Hung"

"The Good, the Bad, and the Hunky"

"Little Bath House on the Prairie"

"Prances with Wolves"

"How the West was Re-decorated'

"Westward Homo"

""Seven Brothers for Seven Brothers"

"The Adventures and Frank and Jesse and James"

"Rio Lesbo"

"Bi Noon"

"Oklahomo"

"Dances with Men"

"Broke my Back Mounting Him"

"The Good, the Bad, and the Fabulous"

"Male Rider"

Hanta Yo said:
zephyrus31 said:

Sorry to disappoint you Zeph, I got the pic in my e-mail today. I'm not very artsy as far as drawing. Montana Cowgurl is by far the artist in this family!

Ah, I see. Well it's a relief you didn't draw that! I haven't really seen Mandy's drawings.. Has she got any to show? I'd love to see! :D

This is how we are going to be thought of now

49423-image.jpg

sw----Lord help us, but I hope that my kids think of cowboys such as John Wayne!! REAL MEN AND NOT BUTT-PIRATES (sorry, the hubby is reading along and adding his own 2 cents :wink: )

:lol: :lol: Another good one,I must lead a sheltered life :? Which probably comes from the fact Gregs in TOTAL denial there is such thing as a gay cowboy!

zephyrus31 said:
Hanta Yo said:
zephyrus31 said:

Ah, I see. Well it's a relief you didn't draw that! I haven't really seen Mandy's drawings.. Has she got any to show? I'd love to see! :D

lol i'll have 2 scan them and send you some, i didnt know people actually thought they were good till i showed them to my friends and other people...lol

Mrs.Greg said:
:lol: :lol: Another good one,I must lead a sheltered life :? Which probably comes from the fact Gregs in TOTAL denial there is such thing as a gay cowboy!

Oh there is his name is Tim Mc Graw :wink:

Denny,

Any man with a wife as hot as Faith, Hmmmmmm...Ya can say a lot of things, but I think he and I have similar tastes in women, LOL, Blonde and Hot, ok his isn't as hot as mine :)

Heck, Mrs. PPRM doesn't even read this site, LOL,

PPRM

PPRM said:
Denny,

Any man with a wife as hot as Faith, Hmmmmmm...Ya can say a lot of things, but I think he and I have similar tastes in women, LOL, Blonde and Hot, ok his isn't as hot as mine :)

Heck, Mrs. PPRM doesn't even read this site, LOL,

PPRM

I don't really think he's gay but he's really not a country singer either more a POP singer in a spray painted straw hat..

When Tim got together with Faith Hill is when his music quite bein country. I don't think she's country anymore either, alotta these new artists seem to sing a few country songs, git their foot in the door, then start singin elevator music.

DENNY,you sound just like Greg,thats his exact take on Tim Magraw!He always shakes his head"I don't get what Faith sees in that wanna be cowboy"

Latest posts