• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bud williams marketing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I've got a couple friends follow it pretty close-they're both still in business-it's better than the buy high and pray system which most everybody else uses.

Looks like an interesting system and it should work especially well for someone that is willing to trade around quite a bit on the type of stock that they have. I don't know a lot about it other than a little internet research. Concept is pretty simple to grasp, that's for sure.

HP

Spoke this fall to a fellow who swears by it, is even teaching it to his 10 & 12 year old kids. Its a method of buying what is under valued and turning.....you worry more about cash flow and keeping inventory numbers....not particular cowsor growing your inventory. Says it is the first time in awhile that they are showing profit. (Any cows that are worth too much to sell.....go ahead and shot them now....;-)
It sounds interesting and I think one day I will look at it, the seedstock business doesn't lend itself as readily to this system, (but some basics apply)

It's an interesting course to take-we took it with the woman who teaches it noyt Bud but she can get you revved about the cattle business. I could see it really working well where there aren't big strings of cattle-we don't get alot of bargains coming through our local barn. We used to be able buy alot more fixer uppers ten years ago.

I just looked at my Bud Handbook and the lady who taught it was Ann barnhardt-she told me that they'd let 4H kids take the course for free. It's worth the cost to take it for sure.

Hi guys. Thanks for the kind words. I'll be in Williston, North Dakota on Feb 26-27, and I also sell a DVD version of the full school (3 discs, 13 hours), which includes a free 30 day trial membership to BudWilliamsMarketing.com. DVD sales will end on June 30th, 2010, or when I sell out, whichever is sooner. I have a few hundred copies left (out of 1000 produced).

For you guys in Saskatchewan, the DVD is eligible for a 75% rebate through the FBDI Program (the successor to CASS). I'll be posting an ad in the Western Producer later this month.

Mature youngsters aged 13-17 (haven't graduated from high school) attend any live school FREE. If we don't get these kids properly educated, then it's just a matter of time before the industry ages to death. SEND ME YOUR CHILDREN!!

The big website is www.BudWilliamsMarketing.com

My free brokerage website is www.Barnhardt.biz . My blog includes fun cattle math, rants, politics and some good old-timey religion.

Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Ann Barnhardt

PS - I ain't no lady, Northern Rancher. Ha!

I wasn't using lady in a bad fashion-hows this your a agressive business woman who could pass as a lady lol. I think the deal with the kids is awesome.

Latest posts