• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CALLING ANGUS BULL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maple Leaf Angus

Reaction score
Has anybody seen or heard of one "Angus Bull" since we switched to this format. If he hasn't been on here, I'm sure it's not due to lack of smarts to figure this thing out. Heck, even I got onto it.

But I sure miss his sense and balance. He seemed to be the kind of American that didn't really care about a border. He saw people, not "agents of the enemy".

Anybody else?

Yea, I was thinking about him the other day and realized I missed him too. He was so levelheaded and always had a kind word for everyone.

I fear maybe a health problem with AB. He had e-mailed me a few times about his eyesight problems. I have e-mailed him a few times with no response. Think I'll try it again.

My thoughts and prayers are with AB. GF is missing because we found out he was not from South Dakota.

I finally got a response from Angus Bull:

Mike,

I'm overwhelmed by the responses on Rancher's Net. It must be as some would say about - absence..., can't even say or type the words, they confound me even more than reading those notes. I do still have some problems with reading small print for any length of time. Mostly, I must do so with one eye, while closing the other. However, my time has been short of late, as far as spending it on the computer. I took up water color painting this winter, after a few lessons last year. That and settling a few legal affairs has tied my hands considerably.

If you get a chance, and don't mind, please thank those who wrote in my favor, and you might mention this all of them, have been on my mind also. I have read some on the forum maybe once a week, or so; and I do hope one day soon, to be able to get back to 'arguing' issues - defending all cattle people of good hearts and minds, and lastly - flirting with those hard working, good natured cowgirls, who live all over and in my computer.

And thank you Mike for your concern and writing.

Edward, aka AB - PS, I do not like the 'censorship' embedded in the new forum. To me the threat of censorship, is censorship, no matter how it is presented. EB

Thank you so much, Mike, for re-establishing a connection with Angus Bull. Just reading the words you forwarded to us from him causes me to realize why I miss him on this forum. It was just so, well, Angus Bull. Thanks, Mike.

Thank you Mike for posting that. I miss Angus Bulls posts as much as anyone.

Angus Bull,"Edward, aka AB - PS, I do not like the 'censorship' embedded in the new forum. To me the threat of censorship, is censorship, no matter how it is presented. EB"

I agree with that! Spoken like a Virginian!

Hope everything works out AB.

Tom S

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
I finally got a response from Angus Bull:

Mike,

I'm overwhelmed by the responses on Rancher's Net. It must be as some would say about - absence..., can't even say or type the words, they confound me even more than reading those notes. I do still have some problems with reading small print for any length of time. Mostly, I must do so with one eye, while closing the other. However, my time has been short of late, as far as spending it on the computer. I took up water color painting this winter, after a few lessons last year. That and settling a few legal affairs has tied my hands considerably.

If you get a chance, and don't mind, please thank those who wrote in my favor, and you might mention this all of them, have been on my mind also. I have read some on the forum maybe once a week, or so; and I do hope one day soon, to be able to get back to 'arguing' issues - defending all cattle people of good hearts and minds, and lastly - flirting with those hard working, good natured cowgirls, who live all over and in my computer.

And thank you Mike for your concern and writing.

Edward, aka AB - PS, I do not like the 'censorship' embedded in the new forum. To me the threat of censorship, is censorship, no matter how it is presented. EB

I just discovered that control ++ in the Mozilla Foxfire browser will make the print larger and LARGER and LARGER. This might help AB. Foxfire is free to download and use. controll - makes it smaller again.[/quote}

Reader using that Control key and hiting the Plus key will sure help releive eye strain. Glad you found that as that should help Oldtimer read these posts. :wink:

Latest posts