• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CAMP MEAT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BMR,

Were you thinking the same as me. When I first seen the picture I thought to myself "heck its a wonder that NH tractor could lift that lil critter"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a lot of meat Haymaker.

It's too bad there are so many ignorant people on this site that don't know what kind of a critter that is! :?

By the way, what kind of a critter is that? :x :lol:

I'm going blind, I can't see nuthin' but spots! :lol: :lol:

Let us know how it tastes! :)

With the things haymaker said about Tam Ill bet if she would have got ahold of ole haymaker she would have him hanging off of the bucket of one of those nice JD tractors :shock: :shock: :lol:

It is not a fallow deer~they have moose like antlers
It looks closer to a Axis deer with the marking and antlers. Might be a young one since it still has the black strip down the back. Which stays till they are 5.

goggled Axis deer...interesting reading claim they're THE best tasting wild meat and ya thats what they look like only picture had WAY bigger antlers.... learn somthin new everyday on ranchers

Havinh trouble figguring out which one might be Haymaker. Can anyone help?
haymaker.jpg

It is a young axis buck,usally let the hunters get the big ones...........good luck PS now for the fun part fixin sausage & drinkin whiskey

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Faster horses said:
I've never seen anything that looked like that. Can I have the hide?

What is it?

If I would have read this sooner,you sure could have the hide faster horses,but by the time I read your post and checked,varmints hauled it off last nite :mad: ............I will see if I can get you one from one of these hunters..............good luck

jinglebob,yes its a young axis buck,or I should say was a axis buck cuz he is my winter supply of venison now :wink: .............good luck PS talk to y'all tonite,I promised my neighbor lady I would take her riding on my mule,every time she see's me I get reminded so .................later :wink:

Muratic said:
Havinh trouble figguring out which one might be Haymaker. Can anyone help?
haymaker.jpg
No question about it. It is the one without the hat, and full of spots. Look at the smile.

Latest posts