• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canada Five-Fold behind U.S. in BSE Testing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

US cattle group attacks Canada BSE testing rate

from Food.com

29/04/2005 - The number of Canadian cattle being tested for BSE per month has substantially decreased, claims a US cattle group demanding restrictions on beef imports from Canada, writes Anthony Fletcher.

"Reports by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) show that Canada tested 7,088 cattle for BSE during December 2004, while the average number tested per month for January, February and March totaled only 5,258 cattle per month – a 28 per cent drop," said Leo McDonnell, R-CALF USA president and co-founder.
"At this slow rate of testing, even a relatively large BSE problem may remain hidden for many months or years."

R-CALF wants Canada to begin testing hundreds of thousands of cattle on an annual basis – rather than the tens of thousands Canada is proposing – as the only means by which Canada can conclude that its prevalence rate is not as high as those of countries considered to have a serious BSE problem.

"Until – and unless – Canada begins a statistically meaningful BSE surveillance programme, every country will lack crucial scientific data needed to assess the risk of accepting beef and cattle from Canada," said R-CALF USA chief executive Bill Bullard.

However, the USDA, along with many beef processors in the US, are keen to increase beef trading with Canada. The US border was closed to live Canadian cattle in May 2003 after a single cow with bovine spongiform encephalopathy was discovered in Alberta, but many now believe that sufficient safeguards are in place to guarantee the safety of the beef supply.

Tentative steps have been taken towards relaxing restrictions. But earlier this year a federal judge in Montana ruled that the plans to reopen the border to young Canadian cattle were to be postponed, though the length of the delay was not clear.

District Judge Richard Cebull granted the request for a preliminary injunction brought by R-CALF that argued the reopening would expose their cattle - and US consumers - to mad-cow disease. The ruling was welcomed by R-CALF and several risk-assessment experts, who believe that Canada still lags behind the US in BSE testing, though it was heavily criticised by the USDA.

"Statistically, the detection sensitivity of a testing programme is driven by the number of cattle tested per month, not the size of the herd," said nationally renowned disease risk-assessment expert Louis Anthony Cox of Cox Associates. "Canada would have to double its testing rate, then double it again, then double it yet a third time to reach parity with the US in the level of scrutiny being given to cattle to protect consumers and the cattle industry against BSE."

Bullard argues that as a result of these inadequate policies – along with multiple discoveries of BSE – it is likely that additional BSE-positive cattle exist in the Canadian herd but aren't being detected. Canada's decision to reduce BSE testing after the two most recent cases could indicate that adequate testing may not be forthcoming.

However the USDA did announce this month that Canada, Mexico and the United States have established a harmonised approach to BSE risk mitigation to more effectively address the risk in North America. The objective is to help normalise trade in ruminants and ruminant products within North America and to promote an international BSE strategy consistent with World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) guidelines.

BSE remains a sensitive issue for consumers, policy makers and the beef industry. The global beef industry's worst fear is a rerun of the BSE crisis that gripped the UK in the late 1990s. Domestic sales of beef products declined immediately by 40 per cent following reports of a possible link between BSE and new variant CJD - a human form of BSE - in 1996. Export markets were completely lost.

This garbage was garbage when Haymaker posted it last night and it is still garbage tonight.

Oldtimer,

Where do you and haymaker dig this damn garbage up? I am so sick of you and your R-calf wingnuts spreading complete lies about the Canadian beef industry. I think it is about time somebody kicked all your lazy @$$es around a little bit. Every damn time I read your articles I think how gosh darn crazy can this guy be? Have you not got a brain to actually think about these things before you post them? Obviously you don't because you joined R-calf. If Leo Mcdonnell was pinoccio his damn nose would reach from Seattle to Buffalo. By looking at the amount of posts you and haymaker have time to post on here I would think your both more of a "hobby rancher" than a rancher dependant on raising cattle for a living. I think this post you have posted will go a long way in the fair market beef court case against R-calf!

"Just my rant for the night, Ive got a real bad cold and Im sick of Canadians being run down by R-calf and its members" :wink:

Oldtimer said:
US cattle group attacks Canada BSE testing rate

from Food.com

29/04/2005 - The number of Canadian cattle being tested for BSE per month has substantially decreased, claims a US cattle group demanding restrictions on beef imports from Canada, writes Anthony Fletcher.

"Statistically, the detection sensitivity of a testing programme is driven by the number of cattle tested per month, not the size of the herd," said nationally renowned disease risk-assessment expert Louis Anthony Cox of Cox Associates. "Canada would have to double its testing rate, then double it again, then double it yet a third time to reach parity with the US in the level of scrutiny being given to cattle to protect consumers and the cattle industry against BSE."

Response....OT, you really are not this ignorant or so biased that you actually beleive this total unadultraded crap?

Why is it that when I see a post from Oldtimer I know it's b.s. before I read it? How does he continually dredge up this cr@p that a fourth grader can see right through? Can he be stupid enough to be taken in by it? Or mean spirited enough to try to run a baseless smear campaign against his betters? Obviously he has an axe to grind against Canada..... perhaps his own obvious feelings of inadequacy is his driving force. Whatever his pitiful case I'm sick of his cr@p and the uneducated drivel that spews from him.
He reminds me of a friend I used to have. A bunch of us were hunting in the mountains with a big pack string. One of the guys lost his horses, and after searching for them for 5 days it was time to pull out without them. That left one of the guys horseless and on foot. This so called friend of ours told the horseless friend that he would not help. With out hesitating I told my horseless friend that he could ride one of my pack horses and I would leave behind what I had to to see him out. What are friends for? It just meant another trip in later to pick the gear up. Needless to say, our group is one smaller now.
Oldtimer and his sh!tty attitude very much remind me of that so called friend... probably lotsa fun until push comes to shove, then leave you high and dry. Not the sort of person I would ever want to associate with. I like people of a better calibre, made of better stuff so to speak.
There.... I've vented for the night. I feel somewhat better already. 'Night all!

What a pathetic post from a person who professes to want to know the truth of the issue. What the the TRUTH means to you Oldtimer is quite obvious.

agman said:
Oldtimer said:
Response....OT, you really are not this ignorant or so biased that you actually beleive this total unadultraded crap?

So this is unadulterated crap and the propoganda printed by the NCBA, AMI, and your buddy Dittmer is the Gospel :???: :lol: Whole thing has turned into a battle of words , semantics, and statistics-- Instead it should go to trial and let a judge decide.......

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Oldtimer,

Where do you and haymaker dig this damn garbage up? I am so sick of you and your R-calf wingnuts spreading complete lies about the Canadian beef industry. I think it is about time somebody kicked all your lazy @$$es around a little bit. Every damn time I read your articles I think how gosh darn crazy can this guy be? Have you not got a brain to actually think about these things before you post them? Obviously you don't because you joined R-calf. If Leo Mcdonnell was pinoccio his damn nose would reach from Seattle to Buffalo. By looking at the amount of posts you and haymaker have time to post on here I would think your both more of a "hobby rancher" than a rancher dependant on raising cattle for a living. I think this post you have posted will go a long way in the fair market beef court case against R-calf!

"
Just my rant for the night, Ive got a real bad cold and Im sick of Canadians being run down by R-calf and its members
" :wink:

Its not my intention to run you canuckle heads down,if you dont appreciate my posts you have my permission to ignore them.I hope you havent forgotten why the border is closed,when we regain our exports and you have demonstrated a willingness to comply with the feed ban,I say open the border.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Oldtimer,

"
Just my rant for the night, Ive got a real bad cold and Im sick of Canadians being run down by R-calf and its members
" :wink:

Its not my intention to run you canuckle heads down,if you dont appreciate my posts you have my permission to ignore them.I hope you havent forgotten why the border is closed,when we regain our exports and you have demonstrated a willingness to comply with the feed ban,I say open the border.............good luck

Haymaker I think you forgot who is unwilling to comply to feed bans we proved our compliance to the USDA and the NCBA upon inspections of feed mills and records of compliance but the FDA proved just the opposite to the GAO. We are not the ones saying well if we have a problem with out feed bans then we can't afford to let any cattle in that may contaminate our feed system are we Haymaker?

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Oldtimer,

"" :wink:

Haymaker I think you forgot who is unwilling to comply to feed bans we proved our compliance to the USDA and the NCBA upon inspections of feed mills and records of compliance
but the FDA proved just the opposite to the GAO. We are not the ones saying well if we have a problem with out feed bans then we can't afford to let any cattle in that may contaminate our feed system are we Haymaker?[/quote

Miss TAM if you are refering to the bar stool pony and dog show that some packer employees dreamed up a while back, I dont think thats adequate,not a damn one of them knew what they were looking at..........good luck

who believe that Canada still lags behind the US in BSE testing

Can either of you Haymaker or Oldtimer explain this statement and how Canada is lagging behind? Canada IS testing the catagory of cattle that the OIE recommended to a high number than the OIE recommended. It is questionable what the US is testing as they are getting most if not all of their test samples from slaughter plants that should not by law be excepting 3 of the 4 catagories of cattle, those being DEAD DIEING AND DOWNERS and you are not tesing anymore than you have to of them before you will be dropping your test target number back to a level that is a fraction of what Canada will be testing in the future percentage wise.Why can't R-CALF see that our herd is 1/7 the size so percentage wise the US should test 7 times as many to be testing at par with Canada this is not rocket science just plain old math that any first grader should beable to figure out.

Canada tested 21347 head by April 26 not April 30 but divide 21347 by 4 and you get 5337 not 5258 like R-CALF quoted

Canada's monthly average is testing according CFIA times 5337 times that by 7 = 37,359 head so for the US to test the same and on lag behind you should be testing 37,359 head but I figures it out the other day and you are only averageing about 32,000 head per month simple math no science involved boys the US is lagging behind not Canada

Tam said:
who believe that Canada still lags behind the US in BSE testing

Can either of you Haymaker or Oldtimer explain this statement and how Canada is lagging behind? Canada IS testing the catagory of cattle that the OIE recommended to a high number than the OIE recommended. It is questionable what the US is testing as they are getting most if not all of their test samples from slaughter plants that should not by law be excepting 3 of the 4 catagories of cattle, those being DEAD DIEING AND DOWNERS and you are not tesing anymore than you have to of them before you will be dropping your test target number back to a level that is a fraction of what Canada will be testing in the future percentage wise.Why can't R-CALF see that our herd is 1/7 the size so percentage wise the US should test 7 times as many to be testing at par with Canada this is not rocket science just plain old math that any first grader should beable to figure out.

Tam- ask Mr. Cox--He is the statistician/scientist that is saying that you haven't came close to reaching parity with the US or to a level of scrutiny to protect consumers or the US cattle industry.......I would imagine the answer would come down to the fact Canada has 4 BSE origin cows and the US has none..........

=Hay Maker...when we regain our exports and you have demonstrated a willingness to comply with the feed ban,I say open the border

Talking of complying with feed bans. from the F.D.A website Oct 03?

U.S Companies Violating FDA Mad Cow Prevention regulations

Data below are from the FDA website;

Prgm Last BSE Last BSE Handles Rum.
FDA District Firm ID (FEI) Firm Name Street Address City State Zip Code Opr. Status Firm Type(s) Risk Insp Date Dist Dcsn Feeds?
KAN-DO 1000138457 Ameri-Pac Inc 751 S 4th PO Box 1088 St Joseph MO 64502 OPR DR, PF, RO HP 7/18/2003 OAI Y
LOS-DO 2011163 Brookhurst Mill 3315 South Van Buren Riverside CA 92503 OPR DR, FL HP 6/2/2003 OAI Y
CIN-DO 3002773073 Buckeye Egg Farm 10750 Croton Rd Croton OH 43013 OPR FL HP 1/30/2003 OAI N
CHI-DO 1416655 Horns Feed Mill Inc 205 S Moore Waterloo IL 62298 OPR NL HP 4/15/2003 OAI Y
CHI-DO 1450059 Lincoln Land Livestock Co. Inc 436 S Railway Ave Mascoutah IL 62258 OPR DR HP 4/15/2003 OAI Y
LOS-DO 2016061 McAnally Enterprises LLC 23840 Rider Street Perris CA 92570 OPR FL, OT, TH HP 10/23/2002 OAI N
LOS-DO 3003068085 The Garmon Corp Dba:Revere Anima 27461-B Diaz Rd Temecula CA 92590-3410 OPR PF HP 12/7/2001 OAI Y
FLA-DO 1000028114 Zephyr Feed Company 4140 Lynbrook Dr. Zephyrhills FL 33539 OPR NL HP 3/17/2003 OAI Y
NYK-DO 3003639858 Adirondack Animal Land Route 30 Broadalbin NY 12025 OPR OF, RO HP 4/17/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1000129356 American By Products 13420 Pilgrim Road Rosser TX 75157 OPR PB HP 11/12/2002 VAI N
LOS-DO 3001236555 Animal Dermatology Laboratories 14332 Chambers Rd Tustin CA 92780 OPR PF HP 9/12/2002 VAI N
LOS-DO 2026048 B & C Nutritional Products Inc 2550 Pioneer Ave Vista CA 92083 OPR OT, PF HP 8/28/2003 VAI N
KAN-DO 3003512805 Bakery Trading 14521 2nd Avenue, Bldg 34 Ottumwa IA 52501-9281 OPR OT HP 1/22/2003 VAI N
CIN-DO 1000069613 Bardstown Mill Inc 204 W Muir St Bardstown KY 40004 OPR DR, NL HP 8/7/2003 VAI Y
ATL-DO 1020901 Braswell Milling Company 105 Cross Street, P.O. Box 669 Nashville NC 27856 OPR DR, FL, TH HP 3/19/2003 VAI N
LOS-DO 2014057 Breeders Choice Pet Foods 16321 East Arrow Highway Irwindale CA 91706 OPR PF HP 8/2/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 3001520895 Burleson Feed Store, Inc. dba Burleson's True Value 69 Pearl Street Port Allegany PA 16743 OPR DR, OT HP 1/30/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1930881 Cimarron Dairy 6306 20 Road Cimarron KS 67835 OPR FR, OF, OT HP 4/9/2002 VAI Y
DET-DO 1824575 Cloverdale Agri-Center Inc 303 W. Robert Weist Ave., P.O. Box 207 Cloverdale IN 46120-0207 OPR NL HP 8/27/2003 VAI Y
NWJ-DO 2246802 Darling International 825 Wilson Ave Newark NJ 07105- OPR RE HP 4/16/2003 VAI N
CIN-DO 3002675479 Doane Pet Care Company Inc 1 Doane Dr Washington Courthouse OH 43160 OPR PF HP 4/21/2003 VAI N
SAN-DO 3003141927 Eco Feed, Inc. 87-1302 Paakea Road Waianae HI 96792 OPR RE HP 6/12/2003 VAI N
KAN-DO 3002798825 Fairview Elevators 311 W Front Street, PO Box 170 Fairview KS 66425 OPR OF, PF HP 10/1/2002 VAI N
KAN-DO 1912459 Farnam Companies Inc 6847 N 16th St Omaha NE 68112 OPR OT HP 6/13/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003950275 Farnsworth Farm Supplies Inc 103 Cemetery St Hughesville PA 17737 OPR DR, NL, OT HP 2/6/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1912628 Firth Coop Co 208 W. 3rd St, P O Box 278 Firth NE 68358 OPR NL HP 2/25/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1920862 Gelita-USA 2445 Port Neal Industrial Rd Sergeant Bluff IA 51054 OPR OT HP 4/11/2003 VAI Y
NYK-DO 3001451580 Glen-Nel Ranch, Inc. 22631 Taylor Road Black River NY 13612 OPR RE HP 3/20/2003 VAI N
ATL-DO 1017043 Gold Kist Inc 2607 Old 421 Road Staley NC 27355 OPR FL, TH HP 11/12/2002 VAI N
DET-DO 1813794 Grand Ledge Feed & Grain 701 North Clinton Grand Ledge MI 48837 OPR HP 12/8/1999 VAI
LOS-DO 3002315943 Grand Meadows, Inc. 1607-E Orangegrove Ave. Orange CA 92868 OPR DR, OT HP 8/18/2003 VAI N
CIN-DO 3002369839 Griffin Industries Inc 305 Priest Street Henderson KY 42419 OPR PB HP 4/15/2003 VAI Y
ATL-DO 3002423725 Grove River Mills Inc 326 Jackson Concourse Pendergrass GA 30567-4624 OPR FL HP 3/27/2003 VAI N
NYK-DO 3001451581 Hogans Dead Stock Service Inc. 278 Spring Street Fort Plain NY 13339 OPR PF, RE HP 2/28/2003 VAI N
MIN-DO 2112536 Houle, E.J. Co Inc 55 SW 2nd St/Box 370 Forest Lake MN 55025 OPR DR, NL, OT HP 6/12/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1930421 International Dehydrated Foods 700 S Chapel Dr Monett MO 65708 OPR DR, OT HP 4/19/2002 VAI N
DET-DO 1000043307 John Schlemmer Feed 307 N State St West Harrison IN 47060 OPR NL HP 2/7/2003 VAI Y
BLT-DO 3001706133 Justice Feed&Hardware 109 Justice Ave Logan WV 25501 OPR DR, NL HP 1/7/2003 VAI Y
NYK-DO 3003534518 Kelley Farm and Garden, Inc. Rt. 7 West Main St., PO Box 37 Cobelskill NY 12043 OPR DR HP 5/3/2002 VAI Y
ATL-DO 1035565 King Milling Company Dalton Road/Pob 414 King NC 27021 OPR DR, NL HP 1/14/2003 VAI N
PHI-DO 1000522789 Knittle & Frey Ag Center Inc 2101 Sweeley Ave Williamsport PA 17701 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH HP 6/19/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513486 L&K Mills Inc 4046 Maple Grove Road Benton PA 17814 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH HP 3/20/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1618324 LaCour-Dalton Company, Inc 201 West Broadway Henryetta OK 74437 OPR PB HP 10/11/2002 VAI R
NYK-DO 3001451583 Liberty Fur Farms Inc. Box 387, County Route 53 Winthrop NY 13697 OPR RE HP 4/3/2003 VAI N
MIN-DO 2114757 Magnolia Mill 107 North Broadway Magnolia MN 56158 OPR RE HP 3/4/2003 VAI N
LOS-DO 3003708547 Mccoy's Feed Company 11044 Pipeline Ave Pomona CA 91766 OPR DR, OT HP 7/2/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 2519864 McKean Pet Foods Box 711, Route 434 Shohola PA 18458 OPR AF HP 2/20/2002 VAI N
NOL-DO 3003888180 Millstone Agri Distributors 3721 E. Lamar Alexander Hwy Maryville TN 37804 OPR DR, NL HP 2/13/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2515531 Mountaire Farms Of Delmarva Inc 11 Daisey St Frankford DE 19945 OPR FL HP 11/6/2002 VAI N
ATL-DO 1000111051 Prestage Farms Inc (Mill #2) Highway 24 East Sr 1920 Clinton NC 28328 OPR FL, OF, RO, TH HP 2/10/2003 VAI N
DET-DO 1821199 Roundy's Reclamation Center 6916a Nelson Road Fort Wayne IN 46803 OPR AF HP 9/4/2002 VAI N
SEA-DO 3003384771 Rtk Producers Inc 1047 W Broadway Ave Moses Lake WA 98837-2604 OPR AF, TH HP 6/7/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3004114043 Shaffer Venison Farms Inc Rt. 147, RR 1, Box 172 Herndon PA 17830 OPR DR, OT, PF HP 6/26/2003 VAI N
SEA-DO 3003663028 Sierra Ranch Supply 70 West 500 South Jerome ID 83338 OPR NL, OT HP 2/4/2003 VAI Y
FLA-DO 1052175 Sir Lancelot 13815 State Road 672 Wimauma FL 33598 OPR RE HP 5/5/2003 VAI N
ATL-DO 3001460882 Talley Farms Feed Mill Inc 6309 Talley Rd. Stanfield NC 28163 OPR DR, FL, OF, RO, TH HP 8/26/2003 VAI Y
BLT-DO 3001639747 Toms Creek Farm Supply 5428 Cranes Nest Rd Coeburn VA 24230 OPR DR, NL HP 12/17/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002751278 USF Processors 320 Running Pump Road Lancaster PA 17603 OPR AF, OT HP 5/28/2003 VAI N
DAL-DO 3003627591 Valley Proteins, Inc 208 South Calumet Rd Calumet OK 73104 OPR TH HP 2/20/2003 VAI Y
FLA-DO 3003786811 Victor Hernandez 911509 Old 27 Clewison FL 33440 OPR RO HP 8/26/2002 VAI Y
CHI-DO 1480772 Wells Pet Food Corp 617 So D St Monmouth IL 61462 OPR NL, PF HP 12/16/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 3003953825 Zimmerman Custom Milling 1056 County Line Rd Turbotvile PA 17772 OPR NL, OT, PF, TH HP 2/7/2003 VAI Y
ATL-DO 3003893312 C&M SALES 505 wEST hWY 74 rOCKINGHAM NC 28379 OPR AF, DR, TH DP 9/17/2002 VAI N
CIN-DO 3003895647 229 Feed Supply Ltd 28584 New Castle Road Walhonding OH 43843 OPR DR, NL DP 12/3/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 3003217666 Agland Coop Inc 1062 W High Ave New Philadelphia OH 44528 OPR DR, OT DP 3/4/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002751244 Ann Kanzius Feed 1045 Jefferson Ave Washington PA 15301 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/3/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1513750 Auglaize-Provico/Westside Branch 102 Vine St Greenville OH 45331 OPR NL DP 2/10/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1928693 Babers Vis-Vita Sales LC 607 Floyd Blvd, PO Box 363 Sioux City IA 51101 OPR FL, FR DP 4/11/2003 VAI Y
SAN-DO 3003679875 Bandy Trucking, Robert 2210 South Bishop Kerman CA 93630 OPR TH DP 6/11/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2510247 Benton Roller Mills Inc 15 Mill Street Benton PA 17814 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH DP 2/14/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2523106 Betty Inc 1801 Swanson St Philadelphia PA 19148 OPR AF, DR, NL, OT DP 2/5/2003 VAI N
CIN-DO 1021417 Bi-County Farm Bureau Coop Assn 8300 Dixie Hwy Florence KY 41042 OPR DR, NL DP 10/8/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 2123789 Bjergas Feed Store, Inc. 81 West Main Motley MN 56466 OPR NL DP 12/12/2001 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2580876 Boardmans Mill Route 958 in Wrightsville Wrightsville PA 16340 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 12/23/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2517810 Brandts Mill 630 N 9th Street Lebanon PA 17046 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 1/22/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516653 Brookville Agway R R 8 Box 81 Brookville PA 15825 OPR DR, NL DP 6/19/2003 VAI Y
ATL-DO 1000305374 Brown's of Carolina 19600 Andrew Jackson Hwy Laurinburg NC 28352 OPR DR, FL, TH DP 10/29/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516273 Campsey, Dm Seed & Feed 98 Green St Claysville PA 15323 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/2/2003 VAI Y
LOS-DO 3003937524 CF FARMERS MARKET 702 E. Virginia Phoenix AZ 85006 OPR AF DP 11/27/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 2510619 Clarks Feed Mills Inc 2 Miles North Route 61 Shamokin PA 17872 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH DP 2/21/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1912293 Cloud County Coop Ele Assn Inc 304 Kansas Concordia KS 66901 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 2/17/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3001507233 Clover Leaf Farm Supply LLC 127 Elm street Cadott WI 54727 OPR NL DP 7/11/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516364 Cochranton Coop Association 136 West Pine St Box 247 Cochranton PA 16314 OPR NL DP 2/13/2003 VAI Y
NYK-DO 3003564827 Colchester Farm, Home & Garden Center Inc. 2 Veteran's Lane Plattsburgh NY 12901 OPR DR DP 3/15/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1520536 Comstock Elevator 330 W North St Kenton OH 43326 OPR DR, NL DP 5/22/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2550018 Cornell Brothers Incorporated Milk Plant Rd., P. O. Box 101 Middlebury PA 16935 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/20/2003 VAI Y
LOS-DO 3004116057 Costa's Feed Barn 10159 Sunland Blvd. Shadow Hills CA 91040 OPR DR DP 8/19/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002396979 D&L Enos Milling 314 W Main St Sugargrove PA 16350 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 11/21/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513491 Detrich Elevator Inc 5458 Cedar St,Box 16 Williamson PA 17270 OPR DR, NL DP 8/7/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2521673 Diamond Milling Co Inc 313 5th Ave,Box 410 New Brighton PA 15066 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 5/21/2003 VAI Y
LOS-DO 3003824897 Dick Evans Transportation 236 E. Ellis Ave. Perris CA 92570 OPR TH DP 6/26/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003950153 Dog Heaven 52 N. Market St Elysburg PA 17824 OPR DR, NL, PF DP 1/16/2003 VAI N
PHI-DO 2512575 Dutchman Feed Mills Inc 25 E Church Rd Stevens PA 17578 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/3/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516585 Erie Crawford Coop Assn 515 Erie Street Sagertown PA 16433 OPR NL DP 12/17/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2517796 Erie Crawford Cooperative 7733 Route 97 Union City PA 16438 OPR NL DP 12/23/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003606171 Erway's Market Route 6 West Coudersport PA 16915 OPR DR, OT, TH DP 11/19/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 1716410 Farmers Elevator, Inc. 310 North 6th Street Wishek ND 58495 OPR DR, NL DP 8/15/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3001520540 Fryburg Roller Mills Main St Fryburg PA 16326 OPR DR, NL, PB, TH DP 12/6/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 1000522787 G&G Feed & Supply Rear 123 E Stiegel St Manheim PA 17545 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 8/14/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512565 G.S. Snyder Feed Mill RD2 Glenville PA 17327 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 4/11/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513790 Ginters Mill 6 McCrea Road Newville PA 17241 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/27/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002733847 Good's Feed Mill 949 Dry Tavern Rd East Earl PA 17517 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/3/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512426 GRDNS Etc dba Bloomsburg Agway 95 E 10th St Bloomsburg PA 17815 OPR DR, NL, OT DP 1/24/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2519340 H&C Grove Feed 2509 Hoffa Mill Road Lewisburg PA 17837 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 11/7/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003608799 Hallmark Feeds Inc 3745 Red Ridge Road Mifflinburg PA 17844 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH DP 6/19/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2581530 Herr, John M 418 Jonestown Road Jonestown PA 17038 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 11/21/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512505 Hess II, John J Inc 6 S Vintage Road Paradise PA 17562 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/2/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512497 Hykes Quality Feeds 100 Hykes Mill Rd. York Haven PA 17370 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/21/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3004121511 J.M. Truck & Trailer 19821 Paint Blvd. Shippenville PA 16254 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/12/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1518743 Jefferson Landmark Inc 404 Lincoln Ave Cadiz OH 43907 OPR DR, NL DP 11/20/2001 VAI
PHI-DO 2517169 Jericho Mills RR1,Box 545 Mifflintown PA 17059 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/5/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 3002198046 JF Babcock Milling Co 408 West Main Street Ravenna OH 44266 OPR DR, NL DP 6/17/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002765152 Judson's Inc Austonville Rd Columbia Cross Roads PA 16914 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/1/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2521812 K&K Feed Incorporated 23 N Park Street Richland PA 17087 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 11/26/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3004132359 Kane Feed and Seed Inc 305 North Fraley Street Kane PA 16735 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/16/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 3002891259 Kees Farm Service 1006 Walnut St Greenup KY 41144 OPR DR, NL DP 10/15/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512955 Keystone Mills 309 Martindale Rd Ephrata PA 17522 OPR DR, FL, OT, TH DP 6/10/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1520161 Krays Co., Inc. 6560 S. Main N. Kingsville OH 44068 OPR DR DP 4/24/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2521675 Kreiders Mill Po Box 146 Loysville PA 17047 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 4/9/2003 VAI Y
DEN-DO 1721397 Larson Laboratories, Incorporated 425 John Deere Road Fort Collins CO 80524 OPR DR, OT DP 3/8/2001 VAI
CIN-DO 1527412 LE Sommer & Sons Box 26 Seville OH 44273 OPR NL DP 12/6/2002 VAI Y
SEA-DO 3017648 M & E Seed & Grain Co. Inc 500 Seventh Street Prosser WA 98350 OPR DR, NL DP 11/6/2001 VAI
PHI-DO 2515964 Mahoning Vly Milling Inc 318 Indiana Street, P.O. Box 48 Punxsutawney PA 15767 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 1/7/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2515883 Martinsburg Milling Company 106 S Railroad St Martinsburg PA 16662 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/18/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516316 McCartney Feed & Hardware 1683 Airport Rd Fredonia PA 16124 OPR NL DP 2/6/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1519726 Medina Farmers Exchange Inc 320 S Court St Medina OH 44256 OPR DR, NL, OT DP 3/11/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002668904 Meiserville Milling Company Route 104 & Mill Road, RR1 Box 185 Mt Pleasant Mills PA 17853 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH DP 6/13/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513006 Mifflin Agway d.b.a. Klein Distributors N Juniata Street, P.O. Box A Mifflin PA 17058 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/13/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512956 Mifflinburg Farmers Exchange Inc N 8th St. Mifflinburg PA 17844 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/26/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1514516 Minford Farm Center Box 162, 10288 State Route 139 Minford OH 45653 OPR DR, NL DP 5/1/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 3003232939 Mobren Transport Inc 2300 Murray Street, (1121 4th St) Sioux City IA 51111 OPR OT DP 4/14/2003 VAI N
PHI-DO 3003608808 Moutain Shadows Home and Garden, Inc. 960 Route 15 Highway South Williamsport PA 17702 OPR DR, OT, TH DP 2/5/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2520300 Musguire Milling Company Colfax St. Enon Valley PA 16120 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 2/21/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2518134 New Freedom Farm & Home Supply Inc 2 E Main St, Box 67 New Freedom PA 17349 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/18/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003608833 Peace's Feed & Farm Supply RD 3 Punxsutawney Pike Road, PO Box 64 Big Run PA 15715 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 12/12/2002 VAI Y
SAN-DO 3003825590 Pet Pantry Internl 3719 N Carson St Carson City NV 89706-1934 OPR OT DP 6/4/2003 VAI N
PHI-DO 2580894 Platts Mill Inc 100 Mill Street Spartansburg PA 16434 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/23/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516146 Pringle Supply and Equipment Inc 29 Franklin St Greenville PA 16125 OPR NL DP 1/17/2003 VAI Y
LOS-DO 3004140392 Red Barn Feed and Saddlery 18601 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356 OPR DR DP 9/16/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2515809 Reed Milling Company 5 Race Street Brookville PA 15825 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 12/10/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002851897 Reeds Feed Mill Inc Willow Street, P. O. Box 86 LIBERTY PA 16930 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/7/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1513526 Reiterman Feed & Supply LLC 103 N London Mount Sterling OH 43143 OPR DR, NL DP 12/23/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1032877 Rips Farm Center PO Box 176, Hwy 57 South Tollesboro KY 41189 OPR DR, NL DP 11/22/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002765229 Rockwell & Son Inc 164 Troy St Canton PA 17724 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/11/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003235779 Romberger Farm Supply RD1 Wetzel Road PO Box 57E Klingertown PA 17941 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 12/10/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2520732 Ross Feeds Inc North Center St Hop Bottom PA 18824 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/10/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3002698787 S & S Grain 202 South Faires St Flatonia TX 78941 OPR TH DP 6/30/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513299 Sauder, Ce & Sons 359 Weaverland Valley Road East Earl PA 17519 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/3/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516114 Saxonburg Agway dba W & R Enterprises 145 Butler Road Saxonburg PA 16056 OPR DR DP 3/5/2003 VAI Y
NYK-DO 3003130857 Sea Hardware & Pet Supply 95 W Bridge St Catskill NY 12414-1619 OPR DR DP 3/19/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2511583 Sensinig Feed Mill 115 S Railroad Ave New Holland PA 17557 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/31/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513412 Snider Elevator Inc 4551 Lemar Rd Lemasters PA 17231 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 7/9/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 3003887917 Southwest Landmark Inc 220 Sycamore Street Lebanon OH 45036 OPR DR DP 12/18/2002 VAI Y
CHI-DO 1481049 St Clair Service Co 1036 South Greenmount Road Belleville IL 62222 OPR DR DP 12/17/2002 VAI N
CIN-DO 3002320437 Stewarts Farm Supply 309 Frankfort St Brooksville KY 41004 OPR DR, NL DP 11/20/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512986 Sunday's Mill Co 295 Old Stonehouse Rd Carlisle PA 17013 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/6/2003 VAI Y
SEA-DO 3010497 Supervalu West Coast Grocery 1525 E 'D' Street Tacoma WA 98401 OPR AF DP 11/20/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 3003608862 Susquehanna Seed and Feed RR5 Box 33 Mifflinburg PA 17844 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 3/18/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003953551 Sweeney Seed Co 488 Drew Ct. King of Prussia PA 19406 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 1/23/2003 VAI N
MIN-DO 2128824 Target Distribution 1090 73rd Ave N.E. Fridley MN 55432 OPR AF, DR DP 2/4/2003 VAI Y
LOS-DO 2015747 Templeton Feed & Grain 405 South Main Street Templeton CA 93465 OPR DR, FL, PF DP 7/24/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 1000071247 The Oxford Feed & Lumber at Oxford Grain & Hay 112 Railroad Avenue Oxford PA 19363 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 11/15/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513519 Tices Mobile Feed Service 4027 Roosevelt Highway Mainesburg PA 16932 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH DP 7/8/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1000069445 Town and Country Coop 241 S State Rd Medina OH 44256 OPR DR, NL DP 4/16/2003 VAI Y
CHI-DO 3002753168 Trenton Co-op Equity Exchange Pacatte St, P.O. Box 432 Pierron IL 62273 OPR DR DP 12/10/2002 VAI Y
LOS-DO 3003563644 Triple 'D' Feeds 19536 N. John Wayne Parkway Maricopa AZ 85239 OPR DR DP 1/24/2002 VAI
PHI-DO 2513495 Vonada Enterprises 1061 Kryder Road Mill Hall PA 17751 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 2/26/2003 VAI Y
NYK-DO 3002997568 Wade'S Farm & Home Inc 88 Front St Addison NY 14801-1115 OPR DR DP 2/14/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516292 Waynesburg Agway Service 250 1st Street Waynesburg PA 15370 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/5/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516149 Waynesburg Milling 387 S Washington Waynesburg PA 15370 OPR DR, OT DP 3/28/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2580798 Western Flour Co 100 Lincoln Ave Ext Charleroi PA 15022 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/27/2003 VAI Y
ATL-DO 1000015022 Wilson Bros Milling Co Inc 21008 NC Hwy 902 Bear Creek NC 27207 OPR DR, NL, TH DP 6/18/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2520200 Zanella Milling 113 Main Street West Sunbury PA 16061 OPR DR, NL DP 4/30/2003 VAI Y
DEN-DO 3002616988 WW Feed and Supply 303 West 1st Street La Junta CO 81050 OPR DR, NL DP 2/12/2003 RTS Y
DAL-DO 3002670502 4-D Farm Supply # 10 Bradley Dr Smithville AR 72466 OPR NL, OT NP 10/23/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2517728 Agricultural Commodities Inc 1585 Granite Station Rd Gettysburg PA 17325 OPR DR, FL, TH NP 5/29/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 2550038 Albion Mill 73 Canal St Albion PA 16401 OPR NL NP 12/18/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 3003646292 Alvin Byler Dairy Farm 11435 Aebi Avenue N.E. Alliance OH 44601 OPR FR, OF, OT NP 3/3/2002 VAI R
MIN-DO 3003715458 Animal Staples Express 186 Lois Street St Onge SD 57779 OPR DR NP 5/13/2002 VAI N
NYK-DO 1383092 Ballview Farms Levant-Gerry Rd Falconer NY 14733 OPR FR NP 9/21/2000 VAI Y
ATL-DO 1012996 Bartlett Milling Company 701 South Center Street, P. O. Box 831 Statesville NC 28677 OPR DR, FL, TH NP 12/2/2002 VAI Y
NWJ-DO 2212297 Belle Meade Farmers Coop Assoc 100 Township Line Road, PO Box 148 Belle Mead NJ 08502- OPR DR, NL, TH NP 6/14/2002 RTS Y
DAL-DO 1623746 Bluebonnet Feeds 100 South Mill St, PO Box 2006 Ardmore OK 73401 OPR DR, FL NP 1/28/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1911981 Botkin LLC 313 N Argonia St Box 206 Argonia KS 67004 OPR NL NP 8/13/2001 VAI
PHI-DO 2580865 Bowser Feed Store 171 Main St Worthington PA 16262 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 3/14/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1628657 Braums Ranch Route 1, PO Box 3b Stonewall OK 74871 OPR FR NP 10/31/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003756987 Burg, Duane & Irene 27003 Cty Road 32 Paynesville MN 56362 OPR FR NP 5/30/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 2129744 Burkel, Keith 18822 180th Ave Greenbush MN 56726 OPR DR, OF NP 8/22/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003606024 Burkholder's Mobile Milling RR2, Box 239 Mifflinburg PA 17844 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH NP 3/18/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3002991058 C & G Feeds 88 County Road 122 Hickory Ridge AR 72347 OPR NL NP 3/28/2000 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1000117471 Cal Maine Foods, Inc, Feed Division KC Southern RR & Cherokee St Westville OK 74965 OPR FL NP 10/24/2002 VAI N
CIN-DO 3003261830 Catalpadale Farm 14981 Fox Lake Road Marshalville OH 44645 OPR FR NP 1/6/2003 VAI R
MIN-DO 3001504436 Cedar Grove Hutterian Brth Inc 36926 - 266th Street Platte SD 57369 OPR OF NP 4/17/2002 VAI N
CIN-DO 1519907 Central Erie Supply & Elevator 4320 W Mason Rd Sandusky OH 44870 OPR DR, NL NP 5/8/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003522918 Clausing, Bill 5598 Kay K Road Belgium WI 53004 OPR OF NP 12/3/2001 VAI
DAL-DO 3002870430 Cocono Turkey Farm Route 5, Box 28 Gonzales TX 78629 OPR NP 10/26/1999 VAI
DEN-DO 1710158 Coors Brewing Company 17735 West 32nd Avenue Golden CO 80401 OPR NL NP 7/23/2002 VAI Y
KAN-DO 3003643573 Creekview Dairy Rte 2 Box 159 Fraknlin NE 68939 OPR FR, OF, OT NP 1/28/2002 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1915248 Cropland Coop Inc US 160 W, PO Box 947 Ulysses KS 67880 OPR FL NP 1/30/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3003042902 Curran Feed Mill PO Box 237 Gentry AR 72734 OPR OT NP 5/16/2000 VAI Y
NWE-DO 3003773621 D & N Farm 1808 Hudson Road West Charleston VT 05872- OPR FR NP 9/13/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1641634 Dairy Manufacturers, Inc North Business Hwy 289, PO Box 639 Prosper TX 75078 OPR FL, OT NP 7/16/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3002913502 Damascus Farm Service Feed Mill Rural Route 1, Box 57 Damascus AR 72039 OPR HD, NL NP 12/20/1999 VAI
NYK-DO 1382278 Drakes Farm Supply Box 127 N. Lawrence Rd Moira NY 12957 OPR DR, NL NP 3/18/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003353853 Duane Bernet N 6395 Cty. Rd. N Monticello WI 53570 OPR FR NP 10/17/2000 VAI
DAL-DO 1000117768 Eagle Agri Products, Inc 407 Church Huntsville AR 72740 OPR NL NP 10/27/1999 VAI
PHI-DO 3003006934 Earl R Weaver Feed Mill 673 Churchtown Rd Honeybrook PA 19344 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 12/18/2002 VAI Y
BLT-DO 3003836736 Eng-land Acres 5620 Detrick Road Mount Airy MD 21771 OPR FR, OF NP 11/8/2002 VAI N
NYK-DO 3003157046 Eric Kirsch 533 Bear Rd. Cowlesville NY 14037 OPR FR NP 7/13/2000 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3001486334 Farmers Coop 2211 Industrial Park Rd Van Buren AR 72956 OPR NL NP 5/22/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003477175 Federated Coops, Inc. 502 South Second Street Princeton MN 55371 OPR NP 10/25/2001 VAI
KAN-DO 3003640051 G & A Farms 478 Road T Clarkson NE 68029 OPR NL NP 11/8/2001 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516268 G & N Rodgers Inc dba Slippery Rock Agway 220 Grove City Road Slippery Rock PA 16057 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 11/26/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513787 Hampson's Farm & Garden dba Wellsboro Agency R R 7 Box 250 Wellsboro PA 16901 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 3/14/2003 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1000069911 Hansen Mueller Company 1800 N Water St Toledo OH 43611 OPR OT NP 12/17/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003353931 Harry Turner W 3826 Nye Rd. Monticello WI 53570 OPR FR NP 9/20/2000 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003608856 Hatten Farm Supply RD #3 Box 329, Fire Tower Road Reynoldsville PA 15851 OPR DR, FR, NL, OF, TH NP 12/20/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3003825840 Henrichson Feedyards, Inc 2 Miles South of Artesia Wells Artesia Well TX 78001 OPR FR, OF NP 10/15/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2510819 Herr Milling Company 147 Mill Rd Turbotville PA 17772 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH NP 1/23/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2520873 Herr, John M Feed Mill Box 176 N. Faith Road Grantville PA 17028 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 10/16/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513302 Hoke Mills Inc W King St, Box 216 Abbottstown PA 17301 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 12/10/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513389 Hoke Mills Inc 150 S Seward St York PA 17404 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 11/26/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1034968 Hubbard Feeds Inc 130 Bill Bryan Blvd, PO Box 1185 Hopkinsville KY 42240 OPR FL NP 1/23/2002 VAI R
DEN-DO 1713940 Hudson Pullet Farms Box 449 Hudson CO 80642 OPR OF NP 12/14/2001 VAI
NYK-DO 1382832 Hynes Feed Service, div. Shur/Gain USA 10600 River Road Rt 371, Box 347 Cohocton NY 14826 OPR DR, NL NP 6/12/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003879920 J. P. Stark & Sons, Inc. 2749 Thompson Road Tarentum PA 15084 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 11/22/2002 VAI Y
SEA-DO 3004080967 Jack Verbree Dairy # 4 2750 South 1500 East Wendell ID 83355 OPR FR, OF NP 6/26/2003 OAI Y
PHI-DO 2515336 Jaindls Turkey Farm 3150 Coffeetown Rd Orefield PA 18069 OPR FL, OF, RE NP 5/22/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 2518723 Jarzinkos Ringtown Mill Route 2, Box 589 Ringtown PA 17967 OPR NL, TH NP 11/26/2002 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003353859 John Winkers 2408 Hwy. 18 Fennimore WI 53809 OPR FR NP 10/19/2000 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1550044 Johnson Farms 11459 Coil Rd Mendon OH 45862 OPR OF NP 2/13/2002 RTS N
DAL-DO 3002527863 JP Wallace Farm 2950 Hwy 63 Rison AR 71665 OPR NL, OT NP 1/15/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003346268 Kerri Jones 1696 Hopewell Rd. Stitzer WI 53825 OPR FR NP 10/11/2000 VAI
PHI-DO 2512658 Kiefers Mill Inc 601 Chestnut St Hegins PA 17938 OPR DR, NL NP 12/10/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3002851569 L & W Feeds, Inc 406 South Charles Searcy AR 72143 OPR HD NP 10/19/1999 VAI
PHI-DO 2580351 Leeper Roller Mills 61 Roller Mill Alley Leeper PA 16233 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 12/6/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1527168 Liberty Mill Inc 222 S Liberty St Galion OH 44833 OPR DR, NL NP 2/12/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003971163 Lottsville Milling Inc R 1 Box 160 Bear Lake PA 16402 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 12/23/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002857296 MACKNIGHT AGWAY 120 NORTH STREET WESTFIELD PA 16950 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 3/6/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1616535 Mahard Feed Mill, Inc 509 Fishtrap Prosper TX 75078 OPR NL NP 5/27/2003 VAI N
DAL-DO 3003042828 Marion County Feed Mill 3607 Hwy 62 West Yellville AR 72687 OPR NL NP 6/6/2000 VAI Y
DEN-DO 1716885 Mesa Feed & Farm Supply, Incorporated 715 South 7th Street Grand Junction CO 81501 OPR HD NP 8/22/2000 VAI
DAL-DO 3003129502 Mon Ark Feed Store 100 Reed St Morrilton AR 72110 OPR NL NP 9/13/2000 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1613076 Moore Elevator, Inc 423 East Lake Drive Hamlin TX 79520 OPR DR, OT NP 10/31/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3002813101 Moore Farm Feed Mill 456 Long Lane Jersey Shore PA 17740 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 3/5/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 1000520204 Moravits Farms 12072 Lawless Road Bloomington WI 53804 OPR FR, OF, RO NP 8/2/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3001904816 Morris County Farm Supply PO Box 520 Naples TX 75568 OPR DR, NL NP 8/13/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 2314528 Mountaire Feeds, Inc 124 East 5th St North Little Rock AR 72119 OPR FL, OT NP 4/2/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 1000059002 Muenster Milling Co 322 North Main Muenster TX 76252 OPR NL NP 11/12/2002 VAI Y
ATL-DO 3003893344 Myers Dairy 3938 Bethel Rd Jonesville NC 28642 OPR FR, OF NP 10/30/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516145 Neiger, HW Milling Company 1971 Lake Street Lake City PA 16423 OPR NL NP 12/18/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3002764059 Nelson Seed, Feed & Fertilizer Box 1 Clarita OK 74535 OPR NL NP 5/30/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 2130996 Nolan, Daniel W 407 E Park Street Bonduel WI 54107 OPR FR NP 2/18/2000 VAI
NYK-DO 1000159917 Norco Farms 2761 State Hwy 11B Potsdam NY 13676 OPR FR, OF NP 2/28/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003606155 Northampton Farm Bureau Coop Association 300 Bushkill Street Tatamy PA 18085 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 11/7/2002 VAI Y
KAN-DO 3004039205 Nunemaker-Ross Feedlot 1616 N 1700 Rd Lawrence KS 66044 OPR FR, NL NP 4/3/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3003967918 Oesterling's Feed & Farm Supply 410 Erie Street Extension Grove City PA 16127 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 1/14/2003 VAI Y
NWJ-DO 3003659175 Penwell Mills, Inc. 448 Penwell Road Port Murray NJ 07865- OPR DR, NL, OF, PB, TH NP 1/8/2002 VAI N
DEN-DO 1000517413 Performance Plus Liquids, Incorporated 1120 Front Street Sterling CO 80751 OPR FL NP 12/6/2001 VAI
NYK-DO 3003048527 Peterson's Gathering Place Peltons Rd. Sherman NY 14781 OPR FR NP 9/22/2000 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3003861124 Pied Piper Mills, Inc 423 East Lake Drive Hamlin TX 79520 OPR NL NP 10/31/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 1524061 Premier Feed Co Inc 238 Melvin Rd Wilmington OH 45177 OPR FL NP 11/1/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2523627 Purina Mills Inc dba Check R. Board 239 W Main Street Knoxville PA 16928 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 2/6/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003764500 Ralphs Feed Inc 713 N County Road East Freeman SD 57029 OPR DR NP 5/20/2002 VAI Y
NWE-DO 3003773609 Richard Morin 800 Gore Road South West Charleston VT 05872- OPR FR NP 9/13/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512962 Ritter Feeds Inc PO Box 306, Paxtonville Rd Paxtonville PA 17861 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH NP 3/6/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3002894921 Roger Buresh E166 Hwy 29 Luxemburg WI 54217 OPR FR NP 11/8/1999 VAI
DAL-DO 3002736911 Rogers Feed Mill 300 West Maple St Paris AR 72855 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH NP 10/8/2002 VAI N
DAL-DO 1641944 Sara Lee Foods, Inc 3900 Meacham Blvd Haltom City TX 76117 OPR OT NP 11/26/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2513394 Shamrock Mills Shamrock & Rose Rd, RR 2 Box 634 Paxinos PA 17860 OPR DR, NL, OT, TH NP 2/5/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 2114655 Sheldon Coop Services @ Weyerhauser 505 Railway Avenue Weyerhauser WI 54895 OPR DR, NL NP 12/17/2001 VAI R
DAL-DO 3003920334 Sierra Dairy 9715 FM 2156 Dublin TX 76446-5436 OPR FR, OF NP 1/14/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 3004021579 Siersema, Marcel dba Deerfield Dairy RR2 Box 269 Deerfield KS 67838 OPR FR, NL, OF NP 4/16/2003 VAI Y
FLA-DO 3003804586 Sipple Dairy 11019 Tom Folsom Road Thornassa FL 33592 OPR FR, OF, RO NP 3/25/2003 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512638 Snyder Milling Company Inc 435 S Main Street Nazareth PA 18064 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 9/27/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2512934 Snyder's Mill HC 63,Box 12 Rebuck PA 17867 OPR DR, NL NP 1/8/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003353856 Steve Norton 6379 Hwy. OO Mineral Point WI 53565 OPR FR NP 10/10/2000 VAI
PHI-DO 3002876243 Stony Ridge Farm Mill 187 Smoketown Road Mertztown PA 19539 OPR DR, NL NP 1/17/2003 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3003042949 Tharp's Feed Mill PO Box 8 Concord AR 72523 OPR FL NP 5/9/2000 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003459127 Tinedale Farms, LLP 2768 Poplar Rd Kaukauna WI 54130 OPR FR NP 3/26/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 3004024914 Tom's Dream Company 107 N. Washington St. Gettysburg PA 17331 OPR DR, OT NP 4/30/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003723302 Topel Farm N 656 Phillip Lane Waterloo WI 53594 OPR FR NP 3/27/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3003312440 Triple Dutch Route 4, Box 195, 19184 North FM 219 Dublin TX 76446 OPR FR, OF NP 8/21/2003 VAI Y
MIN-DO 3003716533 Tri-tech 55 Dakota Avenue N Huron SD 57350 OPR DR NP 1/23/2002 VAI N
PHI-DO 2517531 Turners Mill Inc 225 Railroad Street Cambridge Springs PA 15234 OPR NL NP 12/18/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2510788 Umbergers Of Fontana Inc 1067 Horseshoe Pike, Rt. 4 Lebanon PA 17042 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 1/10/2003 VAI Y
KAN-DO 1920879 University of MIssouri Feed Mill 3600 New Haven Road Columbia MO 65211 OPR FL NP 8/27/2002 VAI Y
CHI-DO 3003870771 Van Acker, Timothy A. 42W165 Rohrsen Road Elgin IL 60123 OPR FR NP 12/10/2002 VAI Y
DAL-DO 3002913532 Van Buren Feed Mill 5714 Hwy 59 North Van Buren AR 72956 OPR HD, NL NP 12/28/1999 VAI
MIN-DO 3003522926 Vogel Farm 8901 Hilltop Road Reedsville WI 54230 OPR FR NP 12/6/2001 VAI
DAL-DO 3002953760 Waldron Farmers Coop 1501 South Main Waldron AR 72958 OPR NL NP 2/15/2000 VAI N
DAL-DO 3003042886 Wendell Feed & Supply 1492 Red Hill Rd Mount Vernon AR 72111 OPR NL NP 6/1/2000 VAI Y
SAN-DO 3003820276 Western Nevada Cattle Feeders 2105 North Meridian Lovelock NV 89419 OPR FR, OF NP 9/10/2002 VAI Y
PHI-DO 2516338 Westford Milling Company Po Box 15 Westford PA 16134 OPR NL NP 12/19/2002 VAI Y
CIN-DO 3003809038 Willis Horst Dairy Farm 12621 Shreve Road Big Prairie OH 44611 OPR FR, OF NP 7/10/2002 VAI R
CIN-DO 1000070098 Wilson Feed Mill 7604 Canal Rd Cleveland OH 44125 OPR NP 6/21/2001 VAI
PHI-DO 3001520588 Wright Milling Company 1581 Beaver Dam Road Claysburg PA 16625 OPR DR, NL, TH NP 11/18/2002 VAI Y
DET-DO 3001489955 Adair Grain & Feed Co 3536 Palms Rd Casco MI 48064 OPR NL 12/3/1998 VAI
DET-DO 1813772 Avoca Elevator Co 8890 Avoca Rd (PO Box 266) Avoca MI 48006 OPR NL 12/9/1998 VAI
MIN-DO 3003786048 Brickner, Joe N 1901 Hwy 14 Walworth WI 53184 OPR 11/7/2001 VAI
DET-DO 1817079 Kalkaska Feed & Supply Inc 106 Elm Street Kalkaska MI 49646 OPR 2/17/1999 VAI
DET-DO 3002736917 Peterson Co., The 7 Heritage Oak Lane Battle Creek MI 49016 OPR NL 6/24/1999 VAI
CIN-DO 3004024094 Town & Country Co-Op Inc 686 E Main St Smithville OH 44677 OPR DR 5/16/2003 VAI Y

Oldtimer said:
agman said:
Oldtimer said:

So this is unadulterated crap and the propoganda printed by the NCBA, AMI, and your buddy Dittmer is the Gospel :???: :lol: Whole thing has turned into a battle of words , semantics, and statistics-- Instead it should go to trial and let a judge decide.......

Oh yeah the judge that has an R-calf sign on the side of his fishing boat the S.S. Cespool. Ot don't you fish with him off of this boat?

Then why is the OIE saying we are to test a percentage of our herd which they must have agreed to or why are we testing 30,000 and when the USDA sat the number they were to test the number Canada was testing was 1/7 the size of the number the US was quoted to have said. Canada 30,000 and the US 210,000 was this just a fluke Oldtimer or was it because the OIE and the US agree that the US herd is 7 times the size therefore the US should test at least 7 times as many cattle to be testing the same?

Has any other expert agreed with Cox or was he the only one in the wood pile that agreed with R-CALF so they are quoting him this week?

Frenchie with all the violations you posted ,how would you explain the fact Canada has had 4 confirmed cases of BSE,the US has none........good luck

Miss TAM if you are refering to the bar stool pony and dog show that some packer employees dreamed up a while back, I dont think thats adequate,not a damn one of them knew what they were looking at..........good luck

So you are saying that not a damn one in the USDA knows what a complying feed mill looks like or a record of a complying feed mill looks like. Don't forget Haymaker your Governement officials were also in Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder you have a problem with your feed bans Haymaker the USDA doesn't know what to look for. :wink:

Latest posts