• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Can't buck these trends?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven said:
Ok..got a question... "IF"....IF a gay couple who are ranchers/farmers, be they he or she, comes to your farm....offers you $5K more for that bull you advertised for sale...would you sell the bull to them?
I don't even want them on my property. I don't care how much money they've got. Does that answer your question?

"X", it sure does...only you a BBJ have answered it straght and honest and without a cat fight and bringing 14 other issues into it!!

Hope life is treating ya well these days!! :wink:

kolanuraven said:
Hope life is treating ya well these days!! :wink:
Same to you, kola. :wink:

I guess as long as I don't have two rich queers traipsing around my place, I can't complain much. :lol:

Geeeezzzzzzz!!!

Somehow I bet that WON'T happen...but IF it does you let us know how it turned out!! :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

kolanuraven said:
...but IF it does you let us know how it turned out!! :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
Can't do that. SSS for all 'protected' species. :wink:

Just jokin'. :)

We have a gay friend. You know what I appreciate about him the most?
He keeps it to himself. Doesn't flaunt it, doesn't try to get anyone
interested in promoting gay lifestyles.

That's what's the matter. They want to shove Gay Rights in our face! Every minority has so many rights they scream about that we don't have any rights left...

I don't care what they think they have to do, I just wish they would SHUT the hell up. And quit putting it as the main story line in movies.

I again agree with you FH, I too have a couple of gay friends and I guarentee you there sex life is not up for topic and they do not publicly express any overtures to their partners.....

Their sex life, nor yours, nor anyone should be up for a topic of discussion

I think it's got a WHOLE lot to do with people being curious about gay sex and what " they" do, not the legal rights involved.

I mean in your average conversation on a daily basis....do you ask the other person you in conversation with about their sex life or mentally wonder about it? Chances are NO.

BUT...if you are in a conversation with a gay person....my guess is that's the main thought running thru your head during the whole time!!!!

And I'm using " your" as a non specific word here...so if anyone thinks I'm accusing them and goes bonkers here....you might have just proved my point right!

I have seen families with one gay kid ruin the whole family structure. so the whole gay rights thing is BS because it is not just the gay guy who is affected . it is his whole family. if you want to be gay, so be it, hide in your home and sin away, but DO NOT parade it down town like it is normal and ok, and demend that you deserve rights.
you have the right to hide it
you have the right to get beat up in a biker bar
you have the right to spend eternity in Hell

but you do not ever get the right to be treated as a married couple. marriage is between a man and a woman, a true relationship where there is the possability of the creation of life.

and in my opinion there should be no adoption to gay couples either!

kolanuraven said:
I think it's got a WHOLE lot to do with people being curious about gay sex and what " they" do...
That's just ridiculous, kola. Curious about gay sex? Do you actually think that most of the men here at Ranchers spend their time wondering what it's like to ride the baloney pony? Get real. :mad:

jigs said:
I have seen families with one gay kid ruin the whole family structure. so the whole gay rights thing is BS because it is not just the gay guy who is affected . it is his whole family. if you want to be gay, so be it, hide in your home and sin away, but DO NOT parade it down town like it is normal and ok, and demend that you deserve rights.
you have the right to hide it
you have the right to get beat up in a biker bar
you have the right to spend eternity in Hell

but you do not ever get the right to be treated as a married couple. marriage is between a man and a woman, a true relationship where there is the possability of the creation of life.

and in my opinion there should be no adoption to gay couples either!
Preach on, jigs. That's a great post. :clap:

Oh...no...not ALL the time.....and it's not all men doing the thinking either!

funny thread..it started with a "moderate liberal" extolling Business involved in Gays lives, by them getting involved in social issues, then midstream when most "far right conservatives" said it was a bad business move, but that they could really care less as Business is business,

then the two moderate liberals said it was not good conversation to discuss gays and what they do to be gay.....

now a "moderate liberal" accuses others (maybe the same conservatives who said it was bad for business to be involved in gays activeties) of harboring whatever thoughts about gays.....

really you have really gone Clinton on this one....

Clinton (new word for blaming your failures on others)........publically and loudly as if they attacked you ......

X said:
Do you actually think that most of the men here at Ranchers spend their time wondering what it's like to ride the baloney pony? Get real. :mad:

baloney pony....now I laughed my arse off on that one.......

only time I think about it is if I am worried about going to prison........you can not out run a big strong gay man in an 8 x 8 cell :cry: :cry:

Latest posts