• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Can't Reply???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

WyomingRancher

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble posting a reply? It lets me start a new topic, but that's it.

Anyway, Big Swede, glad to hear your summer program is working well. I've been curious, and appreciate your update. I'll probably be envious of you this spring!

Well.... if you can read this I guess I can reply at least 8)

I'm a little envious of Big Swede's calving dates as well. Have to do some soul searching to see if I could pull that off here. It would likely mean keeping the cows too close to home too late.... which involves grazing the hay fields too late. I would hate to be unable to get those evil mechanical monsters on the field in time to put up my winters feed :shock:

Now it's working again, but keeps kicking me out, and I have to log back in constantly :evil: :? .

Yes Silver, I understand what you're saying. A forest permit dictates a lot of the management for this place, but I can't honestly say I'd calve later, even if the cows summered at home... now this opinion may change next month when calving starts :lol: .

Same here..have to log in each time, so I've learned to copy my first message..then paste it into the second message after I have logged in 2 times! Frustrating!!!

Hey WY how's your weather today..my kid is driving to Cheyenne today, he says the roads are fine...a few whiteouts though with blowing snow ground blizzards..it's not a nice day here!

Jassy said:
Same here..have to log in each time, so I've learned to copy my first message..then paste it into the second message after I have logged in 2 times! Frustrating!!!

Hey WY how's your weather today..my kid is driving to Cheyenne today, he says the roads are fine...a few whiteouts though with blowing snow ground blizzards..it's not a nice day here!

Yep, I do the copy trick myself. It is frustrating, but then I think about the fact that I'm communicating with people from all over the planet, within seconds,... and I can't complain too much :D . It is annoying though.

It's snowing, 10 degrees, but calm here. Cheyenne is another story... my friend said it was snowing with 60 mph wind gusts. Another day, another blizzard :roll: . As long as your son isn't on the summit, he should be just fine. Yesterday I drove home from Laramie on solid ice, and those damn truckers never slowed down a bit.

I had you in mind Wyoming Rancher when giving my update. I remember you asking to keep you updated on how things were going. Good luck calving this spring.

WyomingRancher said:
Jassy said:

Yep, I do the copy trick myself. It is frustrating, but then I think about the fact that I'm communicating with people from all over the planet, within seconds,... and I can't complain too much :D . It is annoying though.

It's snowing, 10 degrees, but calm here. Cheyenne is another story... my friend said it was snowing with 60 mph wind gusts. Another day, another blizzard :roll: . As long as your son isn't on the summit, he should be just fine. Yesterday I drove home from Laramie on solid ice, and those damn truckers never slowed down a bit.

Update..my kid made it there ok..despite telling me "snow" stories...dang kid..lol

Me too, Jassy. can't do it at home, just keep askin' to log in, a big pain in the hinny. is it a problem on their end or ours?? and as for them truckers, they are great when you get stuck in a hailstorm with a little kid, they pulled up and shielded us from the worst of it. :wink: :!: thank GOD!!

Welcome to my world...that's what ranchers has been doing to me since summer :mad: :evil: That's why I hardly ever post anymore. When I first told Macon he said it was a problem on my end :???: Wish enough people would complain so he'd fix it.

The site is/has been workin fine here,I agree its frustratin to spend the money for DSL or a satelite then sit and wait like you are still on dialup,Im sure he is workin on it,my bet is ever one of you ladies have already emailed him 6 times :D
good luck

The software uses cookies to keep track of your login information.

Some things that might help if you are having a problem:
1. Make sure the Auto Login box is checked on our log in page.
2. Make sure your computer accepts cookies (it does by default).
3. Using Explorer go to your Cookies folder and delete any cookies with cattletoday in the title.

Sometimes your computer or our server will log you out if there is a long period of inactivity (over an hour).

And if you are using an old version of your browser update to the latest version.

Also try Google's Chrome browser. It's small and very quick as well as free. Download it and use as a second browser. Bet that cures your log out problems. http://www.google.com/chrome

M Gravlee said:
The software uses cookies to keep track of your login information.

Some things that might help if you are having a problem:
1. Make sure the Auto Login box is checked on our log in page.
2. Make sure your computer accepts cookies (it does by default).
3. Using Explorer go to your Cookies folder and delete any cookies with cattletoday in the title.

Sometimes your computer or our server will log you out if there is a long period of inactivity (over an hour).

And if you are using an old version of your browser update to the latest version.

Also try Google's Chrome browser. It's small and very quick as well as free. Download it and use as a second browser. Bet that cures your log out problems. http://www.google.com/chrome

Thanks! I'll give these tips a try :D

Ok, I downloaded the Google Chrome thingy. But now I don't know how to delete (or find for that matter) the cookies :???: Shows how computer illiterate I am :oops:

I'll let you all know if I have to relogin after posting this.

An interesting sidenote...this google chrome lets you know when you misspell something.

Latest posts