• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cantor defeated

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
Richard G Britzman received payments totaling $17,439 from 1995 through 2012

:lol:

OldHypocrite said:
Well I've never taken a handout nor a dime of welfare or anything in my life and don't plan on starting to... Everything I have- I've worked for- so you can quit bearing false witness with that story...

God that is rich. Hey Dicky, wasn't it you blasting someone on here a while back for taking subsidies? Yeah, it was you.

Well if taking government grain or conservation payments is welfare-- than your buddies Jigs and Soapweed could be classified Welfare Queens as they have taken much more than me..
In fact I'll bet a whole lot of posters have taken more than me...
Do you also consider folks with public land allotments as being on welfare too as some do ?

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:

OldHypocrite said:
Well I've never taken a handout nor a dime of welfare or anything in my life and don't plan on starting to... Everything I have- I've worked for- so you can quit bearing false witness with that story...

God that is rich. Hey Dicky, wasn't it you blasting someone on here a while back for taking subsidies? Yeah, it was you.

Well if taking government grain or conservation payments is welfare-- than your buddies Jigs and Soapweed could be classified Welfare Queens as they have taken much more than me..
Do you also consider folks with public land allotments as being on welfare too as some do ?

Yea but they never claimed they didn't take subsidies unlike you. :lol: :lol:

iwannabeacowboy said:
Oldtimer said:

I guess I missed this post - as I do with so many of the wannabe/hoppy multi ider stalker posts...

1. http://farm.ewg.org/persondetail.php?custnumber=A08285502 Not you huh? :lol:

If you think grain/conservation/disaster payments are welfare- then your buddy Jigs, Soapweed, and probably half the posters on the ranch site are Welfare Queens as they get a lot more than me ....
Do you too also believe folks with public lands grazing allotments are Welfare Queens as many of the country does
:???:

2. You voted for Obama and have been a very staunch Obamacare supporter. It is nothing short of welfare and poorly run as always.

I did vote for Obama in 2008 because I believed the country would be bankrupt if we stayed on the course GW had steered us-- and McCain's Platform just mirrored the Bush policy's, besides I envisioned him as a warmonger... I had supported Ron Paul until the Repubs turned him aside- but felt adamantly that any direction was better than the direction GW had taken us- and Obama more assured that...
In 2012 I voted for Gary Johnson- as both he and the Libertarian platform better fit my views of fiscal conservancy and social tolerance...

I supported Obamacare because I have long supported the concept behind Obamacare--- the individual mandate--- for the same reason Nixon, Orrin Hatch, Grassley, dozens of other Republicans/conservatives, and the Heritage Foundation have-- as a way to make irresponsible people accept some form of responsibility and quit sticking all the cost on those responsible folks... From day one I've agreed that things in Obamacare need changing- and working on over the years- BUT I still believe making people take responsibility is the way to go... And I guess in my perspective from working with law enforcement and the courts- I think it is a criminal shame the number of people I saw lose their farms or part of their farms because they couldn't get insurance for a family member-or had there policies cancelled when a major illness showed up-- and healthcare costs and treatment ended up breaking them... Or they committed suicide so their family didn't have to sell their business or farm...

3. You also didn't support spending other peoples money to get a multimillion dollar water system for yourself a few years back did you? :lol:

Have you ever used electricity, a telephone, or driven on an Interstate Highway :???: .... If so, then you have taken the same amount of government assistance as I have with this water system.. Since you are afraid to put where you live I'm not sure about you-- but out here in the west and especially up here in Montana we've counted on government assisted co-op's or we may not still have electricity, phones, highways, irrigation systems, etc., etc, etc...
I guess under your definition a whole lot of westerners and everyone in Montana should be considered Welfare Queens...

And that's without trying very hard.

Oh I'm sure like your co-stalker multi personality little buddy Hopalong you will try...
SO- I ask you, do you believe that someone that paid into a retirement plan for 30 years and now draws a pension on it is on welfare too :???:

How about if you paid for 20 years into a deferred comp plan- and then take monthly payments from that when you retire :???:

Or God Forbid- if you pay into Social Security for 48 years- and then when you hit 62/65 you start drawing upon that... Is that more welfare in the eyes of your rightwingernut way of thinking
:???:

SO- I will stick with what I said before-- I've never taken a handout nor a dime of welfare or anything in my life that I consider I didn't work for and don't plan on starting to... Everything I have- I've worked for- so you can quit bearing false witness with that story...

Go p*** on someone else's leg and tell them it's raining.

LB, you got the cramps today? Figured you would have already entered menopause? Oh, must be a hot flash.

Anyway, false argument again? Seriously? Don't have any other tricks?

Tell you what numb nuts, why don't we add another option to the bet I offered you.

1. You can show proof that I've ever stated that SS or paid in retirement is welfare..... and I'll leave forever.

2. The whole bit about me being wrong on the soldiers twitter account still stands....

Oh yeah, instead of going with the excuse of not seeing your arse being handed to you next time. Why not claim a computer crash like your main squeeze?

so oldtimer!!! you never have brought false witness against anyone??? wanna bet???? you are one of the worst in that department... STEP oldtimer prove some of these allegations you have claimed!!! or are you too much of a PUSSY

Just one oldtimer, just prove one!!! and not by your lopsided definition undisputed PROOF...

Never mind you do not have the nhutzzzz to really show proof you just want someone to feel sorry for you.... and we do!! pathetic people get felt sorry for, just not like they want

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:

Zackly. I recall the welfare ape thumping his chest while directing hoots and hollers at 'em. I believe he called it corporate welfare. Then as it usually turns out, he's proven to be the biggest hypocrite (both literally and figuratively) on this site.

OT, the gift that keeps on giving.:lol: :lol: :lol:

just think of it this way folks.

While this man
254478_231993820151391_1727161_n1_zps6c19da05.jpg

shamelessly accepted $17,435 in government welfare, these starving Montana children

starving-children.jpg

went hungry. How many died because of his greed?

Obviously, that person, OT, has NEVER been hungry. No telling how much of that money he took went towards whiskey. :roll:

Of course being a liberal, he has no shame........................ :mad:

Whitewing said:
Mike said:
Oldtimer said:

Zackly. I recall the welfare ape thumping his chest while directing hoots and hollers at 'em. I believe he called it corporate welfare. Then as it usually turns out, he's proven to be the biggest hypocrite (both literally and figuratively) on this site.

OT, the gift that keeps on giving.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never denied receiving payments from the ASCS/USDA- and posting mine is nothing new...Some one did it long ago...

And you are right- I'm against direct payments or commodity payments... Even with the limits they put on them I've watched some milk the system with everyone in the family, the hired mans family and the family dog getting their limit... I supported Congress totally doing away with them- and leaving only federally backed insurance programs available... I think even the LIP program that was reinstituted after the South Dakota blizzard disaster should be a federally backed/guaranteed insurance program and not just direct payments for loss's....

If you had any balls you would be posting all the good card carrying Republicans on this sites government payments too... I've peeked at a few- and they would make my $17,000 in 17 years look like chicken feed...
Some would make you really wonder about the term - Welfare Queen :wink:

My balls are just fine old man. But like my alt, Hypo, I enjoy seeing hypocites exposed and you're one of the most obnoxious I've ever encountered. You should be proud of that accomplishment.

Enjoy your welfare Mr. Subsidy.

oldtimer<<<<< If YOU had any balls,, you would prove what you claim,,, :( :(

Man up oldman quit hiding be hind the skirts in the bar,,, quit using your son as a crutch,,, bet he would hang his head in shame if he knew you hid behind him as a man :roll: :roll:

Latest posts