• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Capable man cooking in the kitchen in his stocking feet

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
FH,
I was looking through the recipes I printed off this website from the thread I started about recipes earlier this year. I think it was you, anyway, who wrote this:

"sw, to my thinking, there is nothing as delectable as seeing a capable man cooking in the kitchen in his stocking feet. :D yum!

Here is a pic of sw cooking one of his favorite meals, beef 'n noodles, something he made up, short ribs cooked till falling off the bone, meat taken off the bone and cut up in bite-size pieces and placed in a pan to cook w/ celery & onion, with homemade noodles added in at the end. Here he is making his ever famous homemade noodles. I finally got to give you a real picture of him at work in the kitchen!
His help is appreciated, been making spaghetti sauce and barbeque sauce so I can can them tomorrow. I like to let sauces sit all night long in the fridge to get the seasonings incorporated. We work well as a team, when he's busy I fill in on what needs to be done, when I'm busy he surely does a good job of filling in what needs to be done. "Course he knows, when I get into my canning, it might be midnight before anyone gets to eat! :wink:

44be2a9f.jpg

All that posting bout canning and beef and noodles is making me hungry,sure sounds good especially with the weather turning cold..........good luck

hanta----gotta love a man who can (and will ) cook.....besides nally chili, frozen pizza and top ramen!!! :wink: :wink:
LOVE your kitchen!!!! :D

All I can say is at least you not Bare foot and pregnant. :wink: :wink: :cowboy: I guess their could be alot worse places to be on a cold stormy day. We are pretty luck to have the shelter and modern equipment that we work with.

What do you mean barfoot, his pants almost go to the end of his toes!

He must wear some damn long boots!

That kitchen's too tidy for much canning to be going on! :D
sw must be pretty good at cleaning up, too. wadda guy you got, Hanta!

In the last 2 or 3 years Mr. Lilly has decided he wants to cook too. Was rough goin at first but he's paid attention well and learned alot. His favorite thing to do is get up on saturday and sunday mornins and cook breakfast. but....he wears his cut off wranglers in the kitchen...n I aint postin a picture of that!!!!!

Unless..........................I catch him wearin his cut offs....and boots.... :D :eek: :lol:

Ya hafta git em early, like right outta high school and spend years and years trainin em.

When I first got him he thought I was his mama or somethin, expected me to run around pickin up his dirty clothes offa the floor. Well that didnt last long, if it wasn't in the hamper I didn't wash it. One mornin he got up to go to work and had no clean clothes.....he asked me why? I said, well I washed everthang in the hamper, if it's not in there it aint gittin washed!!!!

Lilly, that's what you did wrong, you got him too young. Us 30-ish bachelors have learned to do it for ourselves already.

Last night cooked a great roast, taters and veggies, it's not that hard to cook, but cooking for one, it's hard not to have leftovers. I've given up cooking for one meal and usually eat the same two nights in a row. Sometimes the leftovers are better than the original meal.

So tonight, it will be roast, taters and veggies again!

And hey, without someone always clicking pics, I can do it in my skivvies, if I want! But make sure you use a splatter screen!

Murgen said:
Lilly, that's what you did wrong, you got him too young. Us 30-ish bachelors have learned to do it for ourselves already.

Last night cooked a great roast, taters and veggies, it's not that hard to cook, but cooking for one, it's hard not to have leftovers. I've given up cooking for one meal and usually eat the same two nights in a row. Sometimes the leftovers are better than the original meal.

And hey, without someone always clicking pics, I can do it in my skivvies, if I want! But make sure you use a splatter screen!

careful, murgen......you could find yourself getting marriage proposals via e-mail!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

ranchwife said:
Murgen said:

careful, murgen......you could find yourself getting marriage proposals

via e-mail!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sure sounded that way to me also, Ranchwife.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
In the last 2 or 3 years Mr. Lilly has decided he wants to cook too. Was rough goin at first but he's paid attention well and learned alot. His favorite thing to do is get up on saturday and sunday mornins and cook breakfast. but....he wears his cut off wranglers in the kitchen...n I aint postin a picture of that!!!!!

Unless..........................I catch him wearin his cut offs....and boots.... :D :eek: :lol:

come on, lilly!!! don't leave us hanging....post the picture!!! :lol:

Latest posts