• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Caption the Photo - Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
1. Circle M
ix613o.jpg

2. V_Key
Scan0029_00291.jpg

3. Limousin Girl
JoelandJosiah.jpg

4. Northern Rancher
Estevan010.jpg

5. Yanuck
Jordynmascara002.jpg

#1 Are we there yet?
#2 Where's the beef?
#3 Hey, stop raining on my parade.
#4 Exit stage left.
#5 I'll get the hang of all this beauty stuff eventually.

Oh I was not with it when I posted the contest at all. LOL did it just like I always do, with the poll, and we'd specifically said this one wasn't gonna have a poll.
So the poll is deleted.

Everyone just pick the one photo you want to caption. Post a message with the photo number and the caption in it. When the contest ends. I'll count up which photo's had the most captions.

Those of you that have already posted, and posted more than one photo caption. You can either leave it, and I'll take the one on the top of your list as your "vote" or you can edit your messages. Sorry this wasn't more clear, and sorry for my goof ups.

JoelandJosiah.jpg

Brother Tom- "Dickie, I hate to tell you but just like the Easter Bunny, Pamela Anderson is not real....."

#1 - "Why couldn't momma travel first class?"

#2 - "Just two more sec - oomph!"

#3 - "Yeah, well if they turn me into a statue, at least I'll be smiling . . ."

#4 - " . . . about one second of smooth sailing coming right up!"

#5 - I am not a mess - I'm just not finished yet!"

Unbeknownst to Hank, his true love thema lue had finally discovered his many covert affairs. And instead of getting angry, she simply installed an eject button on his bareback riggin!(She also replaced the pickup men with rutting bull elk and filled his rosen bag with cow-in-heat)

1) Yeah,i'll take a vinilla shake,fries,and a orchard grass burger :lol:
2) I hope the school gets some money for track and field soon!I'm tired of jumping these bulls :p
3) "that's the difference between you and me"I'm serious,and your always clowning around!
4) saw this on motor cycle challenge!It's called the Wizard of Oz!You click your heels twice and remount! :lol: :p
5) I really gotta stop staying up till 8 on a school night!Musta been that last coka cola.

Blkbuckaroo said:
1) Yeah,i'll take a vinilla shake,fries,and a orchard grass burger :lol:
2) I hope the school gets some money for track and field soon!I'm tired of jumping these bulls :p
3) "that's the difference between you and me"I'm serious,and your always clowning around!
4) saw this on motor cycle challenge!It's called the Wizard of Oz!You click your heels twice and remount! :lol: :p
5) I really gotta stop staying up till 8 on a school night!Musta been that last coka cola.

Hey there...glad to see your'e still here..I'm wanting to see some more photo's from CA..Hint Hint...

#1...I've gotto goooo....really bad!

Latest posts