• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chalk up another one.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Month we've had snow.

We can now look at 2 months this year that it just might not have snow from the sky. It always snows sometime in September.
-7C this morning, warmed up to +2 by 8 am, currently -2. Forecast is for "cooler" weather tommorow. :roll:

One of you drouthed out southerners want to trade? :D

Dang, that's not exactly growing weather is it? I'm guessing you folks don't have much luck with a garden, or if you do do you keep it covered at night?
I headed out at 4:30 this morning to butcher a couple of beeves to take advantage of the +10 temps and was on my way to the meat cutter by 7:30, with several cups of coffee under my belt before I left.

It's becoming apparent that gcreek needs to move four or five hundred miles north to take advantage of the warmer climes :shock:

The winters are too cold up there. :wink:

It's a joke here that Debbie grows frozen vegetables. She hasn't gotten brave enough to plant it yet.

Our little oat patch is still to wet to disc, today will prolong it more. Rental manure spreader is coming in a couple of days.

Yikes, and I was complaining about how cold and wet we are here, be lucky if we can get hay baled the middle of July this year.

Look at it this way Gc at least it feels like hockey weather while watching the playoffs. :p

Hope you all get some heat and soon. :tiphat:

I cut hay last evening...in long sleeve shirt, wool vest, & luckily, I had some gloves in the tool box.

I loaded hay yesterday morning in the cold as well, but no gloves on the tractor.

Latest posts