• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chupacabra!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/08/25/234533.php

Chupacabra??? Or a badly manged coyote? You decide!

Although, the tail looks way to long for a coyote....having skinned many a coyotes, this one has a particularly long tail if my opinion counts.

mangy coyote. I've seen them that bad here before, they get so weak they will eat nything they can find, chickens are easy. I killed one a few years ago that did not have the strength to run away. It got the boots, did not have a gun.

Yep,

I've seen a few chupacabra's, the fangs are very prominant, so I go with coyote,

PPRM

Hey,

if ya ever run accross one, you'll remember it well and change your tune...I don't talk about very often,,,,But...Hmmmm.......Never Mind,

PPRM

PPRM,

Every Chupacabra sighting to date has been in Mexico or the southern United States, like in Arizona, Texas and New Mexico....you live in Oregon.......It was prolly just a big rat, or a diseased coon that you had an encounter with. HAHA :lol: :lol:

Chupacabra....blah....if they exist i'll eat my toe nail clippings!

I saw one eating the mighty and elusive tree gator of the north. It was a horrible fight, but the Chuca won in the end! A more vicious animal never lived.

I just get a kick outta this thread because it is something I first heard about from some mexicans I work with, so often I will go off on a tangent when making new freinds about the El Chipacubra, LOL

PPRM

now the Chipacabra is even worse, but luckily, 90 percent of their time is spent in the bar downing salsa and CHIPS.----

koj said:
I saw one eating the mighty and elusive tree gator of the north. It was a horrible fight, but the Chuca won in the end! A more vicious animal never lived.
Well - if you look Ver-r-r-y carefully at the Phenotype of this emaciated beast, I think all will agree that it must be an F1 result of a male Cuckaburro x female Tree Aligator. The DNA gathered from their upper Incisors is terrifying enough to scare a buzzard off a Gut Wagon!. They are called a "Cuckagator". Now, the opposite cross - that is a Male Tree Aligator x Female Cuckaburro is a whole 'nother critter completely! Skinny hind legs but not too long - feathery, long front legs - almost like wings - and long central toes that protrude upwards with short, stubby claws on the ends. Their ears are like Albino Mules ears! :shock: Their mating cry is a shrill, high pitched cry that sounds like they are saying (in English yet), " Givyudabird - givyudabird - givyudabird". It is a real 'haunting' melody - one you'll never forget once you hear it! :roll: :roll: It's called an Alley Burro- - -On second thought - it couldn't be the "Alley Burro" because they are sterile! :???:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts