• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ckecking cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
100_0353.jpg

My wife got home from work this morning She seen a heifer calveing so she slipped on the first pair of shoes she found and grabed the binoculars I had to take a picture of her in her nurse scrubs and her dancing shoes tube socks and all.

Now that is a new one on me, we use the binocs all the time, but never with scrubs and heels :oops: Our cows would probably start running up to see what the heck is that :???: I better quit, don't want Denny to get in trouble and get the camera taken away from him. Ain't it funny how much these girls do for us and all we can do is tease them? :lol:

Those heels would probably be good equipment to use for calving. If an old cow took you, just take them off and use as a weapon. They'd work good for keeping wayward husbands in line, too. :wink:

Soapweed said:
Those heels would probably be good equipment to use for calving. If an old cow took you, just take them off and use as a weapon. They'd work good for keeping wayward husbands in line, too. :wink:

My daughter left her's heels up the other day and the ends are a 1/2 square I stepped on one in the dark man did that hurt. :cry2:

Another thing that is painful is to leave your britches on the floor, with the belt buckle upside down. That little spike can really hurt.

One of the old-time ranchers in this country got out of bed fast and in the dark, and stepped on his spur which was attached to his boot. He injured himself badly enough that he got gangrene and it eventually caused his death.

Soapweed said:
One of the old-time ranchers in this country got out of bed fast and in the dark, and stepped on his spur which was attached to his boot. He injured himself badly enough that he got gangrene and it eventually caused his death.

Hey, that was ole Dan Tucker wasn't it? No, wait a minute, was a toothache in his heel got poor ole Dan. :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Things are pretty High Class in Minnesota. Just as long as they weren't denny's heels. :wink:

No those arent my high heels :!: :!: :!:

Mine are red :heart: :lol2: :lol2:

:D :D :D 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

Nice weather, looks to be in the 50's

Is it time to come home, send cash, lot's of it

MnBob said:
:D :D :D 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

Nice weather, looks to be in the 50's

Is it time to come home, send cash, lot's of it

Smart A$$,I hope you get stung by the biggest bug in Alabama.When it's time for you to come home you'll need me to come get ya with the old blue ford. :wink:

Latest posts