• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CLOSE THE TEXAS BORDER!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What the heck is stump juice?

Sounds like something I'd like! I am born of German and Irish decent...
Makes me a loud mouth, confrontational, drinkin kind of gal - so I've been told! Can punch like a hockey player too!! LOL!!!!
You'd never know it to see me!

STUMPJUICE???? Is that like EVERCLEAR?

Let's make a deal. We'll open the Texas and Canada border if you confine Dubya to Texas. :roll:

You could close the Illinois border too, but there ain't enough cattle on feed in this state anymore so it wouldn't make much difference. Must be the low demand for beef around Illinois that the cattle herds have gone away. :p :) :shock:

Cowgal said:
What the heck is stump juice?

Sounds like something I'd like! I am born of German and Irish decent...
Makes me a loud mouth, confrontational, drinkin kind of gal - so I've been told! Can punch like a hockey player too!! LOL!!!!
You'd never know it to see me!

STUMPJUICE???? Is that like EVERCLEAR?

Just a slang word for alcohol. Used for moonshine mostly.

M, or so they say!

Hey Cowgal, 3 things you should know about Mike before you go hugging him;

1) He is half a bubble off level
2) He is sleazy
3) He is a turd

These facts about our dear "Mikey" have been discussed in-depth on this site and are easily verified.
Fair warning!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Tommy H
Do you know this for a fact? I mean all our debates here on this site are either fact or fiction? Depends on WHOM you are associated with.

Everybody needs a hug now and again............ :wink:

Cowgal said:
Tommy H
Do you know this for a fact? I mean all our debates here on this site are either fact or fiction? Depends on WHOM you are associated with.

Everybody needs a hug now and again............ :wink:

Cowgal, Don't listen to TimH, he's still a kid who has to be told when to change his dirty underwear. And THAT can be verified too!
:lol:
Hug-Hug-Hug

I've been away all day to come home to quite the love affair between you two, cowgal and Mike...
and now Tim H is looking like he sure don't want to be left out.
I know we haven't talked a whole lot lately Mike, but I thought I was yer favorite girl...
just like Miss Tam is Haymakers but he just won't admit out loud how much he loves her...
See cowgal, lots a love on this forum! Have a good night all!

Mike- "Cowgal, Don't listen to TimH, he's still a kid who has to be told when to change his dirty underwear. And THAT can be verified too!

Hug-Hug-Hug"

Oh.... Good morning Mike! Nice to see you up and around so early!!!!

Did I make that last post "out loud"?? I meant to PM it to Cowgal. :wink:

And in my own defense...... I don't need to be told WHEN to change my underwear.....just WHERE to put them when I DO!!!! :lol:

Ever hear of SKE Charolais or White Meadow , Mike????

whiteface said:
I've been away all day to come home to quite the love affair between you two, cowgal and Mike...
and now Tim H is looking like he sure don't want to be left out.
I know we haven't talked a whole lot lately Mike, but I thought I was yer favorite girl...
just like Miss Tam is Haymakers but he just won't admit out loud how much he loves her...
See cowgal, lots a love on this forum! Have a good night all!

I thought you had hung me out to dry, whiteface! I've been missing you something terrible! Can I get a hug from you too? Can you "punch" like a hockey player? :wink:

TimH said:
Mike- "Cowgal, Don't listen to TimH, he's still a kid who has to be told when to change his dirty underwear. And THAT can be verified too!

Hug-Hug-Hug"

Oh.... Good morning Mike! Nice to see you up and around so early!!!!

Did I make that last post "out loud"?? I meant to PM it to Cowgal. :wink:

And in my own defense...... I don't need to be told WHEN to change my underwear.....just WHERE to put them when I DO!!!! :lol:

Ever hear of SKE Charolais or White Meadow , Mike????

Have never heard of either one that I recall. Ain't saying much though, it's not as if I get up that way often. Are they in Manitoba?

What's with the new signature? Boy are you "ustin' for a bustin"! :wink:

Mike, you need to lay off the Southern charm...you know those Northern women can't take too much in one dose...kind of like real stump juice. Although Reader can handle you, but then she's from Texas. By the way, Reader, good women are like fine wine...they just get better with age.

whiteface - "...and now Tim H is looking like he sure don't want to be left out..."

I'll thank you all to leave me RIGHT OUT. I'm only here to torture Mike(and maybe Haymaker....a little) :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, not a puncher, just a lover! I still need a big strong Charolais breeder to show me how to do the right dehorning job on my "polled" herefords...
Then of course I give you a hug...and a beer... and... oh gotta go! Husband is comeing!!!
You're never hung out to dry in my eyes, Mike, I'm expecting to meet you at Latimers sale this fall!!! You got yer plane booked?! Have a good night!

RobertMac said:
Mike, you need to lay off the Southern charm...you know those Northern women can't take too much in one dose...kind of like real stump juice. Although Reader can handle you, but then she's from Texas. By the way, Reader, good women are like fine wine...they just get better with age.

Helluva a lot better than squabbling! I was thinking about trying to get a couple of them over in the "Everything Else" room for a THREESOME! :lol: :lol:

Mike- "Have never heard of either one that I recall. Ain't saying much though, it's not as if I get up that way often. Are they in Manitoba?"

Yup. One is a good friend and the other is my cousin. Both raise some real good Char cattle.

Is my latest signature to your liking??? :lol:

TimH said:
Mike- "Have never heard of either one that I recall. Ain't saying much though, it's not as if I get up that way often. Are they in Manitoba?"

Yup. One is a good friend and the other is my cousin. Both raise some real good Char cattle.

Is my latest signature to your liking??? :lol:

Jethro Bodine! Are you gonna be a brain surgeon too? :roll:
Most of the guys I do business with are in Sask. Good guys, all of them.
I guess you have a pretty good "IN" on the Char bulls, huh? We've still got some work to do in the Char business but have come a long way in the past 10-15 years. We're eating the Angus' lunch on the yield grades and ribeyes, and working on the rest. Tell 'em both to try some Rio Blanco semen. Although it's in short supply this year up there, next year there will be more.

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
RobertMac said:

Helluva a lot better than squabbling! I was thinking about trying to get a couple of them over in the "Everything Else" room for a THREESOME! :lol: :lol:

Mike, it's not even virtual reality over there. And it's called "virtual reality" for a reason. It's not real... No threesomes in cyberspace.

Ok, now you've really busted my bubble. I was just thinking maybe I could have plugged some gadget onto my "Hard Drive" played with a few "Floppy's" and forgotten about "Everything Else" for a while. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts