• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cold windy day of riding

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
GatheringtheWilsonLakepasture.jpg

Gathering the Wilson Lake pasture
Drinkingonthejob.jpg

Drinking on the job
Redsroving.jpg

Reds roving
Ropingthewind.jpg

Roping the wind
Gettingthegate.jpg

Gedtting the gate
ColdwindyridebytheGooseLake.jpg

Cold windy ride by Goose Lake
Lookslikethemafiawithblackhatsandsh.jpg

Shady characters
Onecooperatesandonedoesnt.jpg

One cooperates and one doesn't
Acamerashykindofguy.jpg

A camera shy kind of guy
SwansonSBLake.jpg

Swans on SB Lake

everytime you post a picture, I scour the background because I just know there must be Indians out there.....just a real step back in time to look at that scenery......you are lucky to be there Soapweed

Thanks, jigs. We like it here, and count it a blessing that my old great-grandad chose to settle in these parts way back in 1885. His original homestead was at least thirty miles southwest of here, as the crow flies, but the family has never strayed too far away. My dad bought the ranch where he lives in 1946, and he has called it home ever since. We bought this part of the ranch in 1985, and have lived here since May 1, 1986.

I am jealous soapweed. Not enough un-fenced wide open ground around here to trail cattle like that. Unless of course you go round and round the hill.

Great country, great pictures.

Hey Soapweed, be careful of them shy kids, they'll steal yer camera and git some shots of you and the mrs if ya ain't careful. Love that shot of ropin' air, some cowboys just pass it not rope it. :lol: :lol: :p :p

Latest posts