• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Could use some support.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Could use some support on this wolf issue. It is sad how the unknowing have so much input on topics that effect those of us on the land.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/02/should-wolves-be-culled-to-protect-the-woodland-caribou.html#pd_a_5969400

gcreekrch said:
Agriville won't accept my password today, could someone who posts there put this up over there?

Been a long time since i been over there, if i can get in, I will.
good luck

When I voted I am not sure it even registered as the little circle kept going around.

It's going to be a long old fight when 13yr olds put up this kind of comment.

"Okay i'm thirteen and I think this is a big load of .... I mean c'mon you guys leave the wolves alone and let Mother Nature take care of her own. We don't need more trigger happy hunters to help with the process, if the Caribou go the Caribou go, plus what do you think the wolves are going to eat anyways grass?

Humans consume more than wolves ever will and do we cull the humans? No, even if they rape and murder our loved ones they still don't sentence them to death. On another note of the Caribou, why are you guys not smart enough to open a Woodland Caribou Sanctuary? You did it for the wolves!

Oh, I know why don't you go cull Mountain Lions and Grizzley Bears to, since you know they probably eat the Caribou also.

I seriously hope you guys consider opening a Sanctuary, because you seem to care so much about these Woodland Caribou. Thank you for letting this thirteen year old girl give the wolves a voice of their own since they don't have one. "

:roll: :roll:

612 views on this thread and the poll only has 724 votes in favour. :?

Can those of you in the States vote on this or do they only allow non-Canadians to vote on the negative side?

gcreekrch said:

Can those of you in the States vote on this or do they only allow non-Canadians to vote on the negative side?

I just voted. You have one more on your side. :wink:

Soapweed said:
gcreekrch said:

I just voted. You have one more on your side. :wink:

Every one counts. Thanks :wink:

my vote is for sale...what kind of offer can you make old buddy old pal .....

Latest posts