• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

couldn't sleep last night

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
21 years ago today at 9 PM Jody Albert Bagley was born7-7-86. He was 21 inches long 7 lbs and 11 ounces. He returned to his Heavenly Father Friday evening.
we got a call that he had fallen off a raft in the reservoir and had not been found.. We spent 3 hours this evening watching boats and divers and planes look for his body. They will start against in the morning
today
Today was a very long day; they had 3 boats and used 8 different dogs for 2 hours. Then 4 boats with divers went off of 4 of 5 lines off the beach. The divers were doing circles off the boat on a rope each time around a few more feet out. A fifth boat and dives came later and 4 dives went off in circles where the dogs had marked. Later this afternoon most of the divers were coming in some new one were showing up and getting rigged up. The boat with 4 divers had took over the number 2 line and called out at 4 pm that they had found him. They took him down the lake to a private marina we fallowed a deputy there and identified the body and stayed for awhile.
We got home tonight and a lot of my hay was baled and in the hay shed. Our lawn and mom's had been mowed, there was trays and trays of food.
We go to the mortuary tomorrow, the service will be Wednesday.
There were over 50 search and rescue workers today from Star Valley, Lincoln Co. Wy, Bonneville County and Jefferson county Idaho.
Thank you all again for your thoughts and prays

Lots of people care, lots of people seem to be able to show it,

Still praying,

PPRM

Hang in there Jody...I wish I was closer so I could do something to help...

Thirty years of dealing with such tragedies convinced me that everything happens for a reason much greater than we can control- and that He has a masterplan for each of us.....

My prayers are with you from up north here....

This is all so sad, Jody. Our hearts ache for you and your wife and family. You were blessed to have had your wonderful son for 21 years, and he was a very fortunate young man to have had you as his parents. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I wish I couls say or do something to make it better. But I can't.

I am so very sorry to hear of this.

My prayers are with you as you get through this.

Your loss brings tears to the eyes. The pain and loss I can only imagine. We are praying that the Lord will ease this time for you and your family, Jody.

I cannot fathom what you must be going through. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Psalms 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their sorrows." We pray that He will do just that in the days to come. We at ranchers.net love you guys and will pray for yall.

Oh Jody, I am soooo sorry for your family....... :cry: :cry: .Here's a big cyber hug for you, Suellen, Tenny and your Mom......... When talking to you in Casper their is no mom and dad prouder of their son than you..... What a tragic loss... To think that a young talented man as your son would be taken at such a time........
My condolences to you Jody and your wonderful family.........

Katrina

Our thoughts and prayers also in your time of sorrow. May God ease your family's pain through support of friends and neighbors. Sounds like you have a good support system around you, but the best one is the man upstairs.

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. What a tragedy to lose a child. Life is so fragile and precious.

May our Heavenly Father's hand hold you and give you peace and rest in the coming days. Our prayers are with you.

There is no greater tragedy.

All anyone can do is hold on to the good memories, of which there will be many. It's hard to believe that the day will come when the first thing you do when you think of him is smile, but that day will come. It will take time, but it will come. Once you have come through the grief, what remains is the love.

Our thoughts are with you.

I have several friends that have lost children....They all say one thing. They appreciate the outpouring, but there is nothing like having someone there that has experienced the same to listen and talk to you.....

I pray that you find that comfort and understanding,

PPRM

God help you Jody,we know the feeling much to well.Only He and time can heal.
Our prayers are with yoiu

There are no words that can express the depth of empathy we feel for ypur family, we will be here for you and pray daily over the comming months.

Latest posts