• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

COW DOGS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lol,at least yours arent drunks! Heres three of my leapord X pups at 6 weeks old last year...I went for the cooler,and saw one was missin,and look where i found it...

http://img186.exs.cx/img186/2374/picture0564qq.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/5317/picture0584nh.jpg

I guess they learn from example... :lol:

ropesanddogs said:
Lol,at least yours arent drunks! Heres three of my leapord X pups at 6 weeks old last year...I went for the cooler,and saw one was missin,and look where i found it...

http://img186.exs.cx/img186/2374/picture0564qq.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/5317/picture0584nh.jpg

I guess they learn from example... :lol:

See what you can learn hanging roun those sale barns,even your dogs drink the right brand beer...............good luck PS good looking pups

Lmao,yes sir,born and raised,so you know im quite the gentleman ;) ...Oh and theres another thing i got from the sale barns...Heelers...the one in the far back of the picture is Pedro,someone dumped him,and he followed me in the alley and started working,so i kept him,the fuzzy one in the front,happened when Pedro got aholt of another guys border collie gyp,his name is roscoe,and i can make him work,and even catch anything that walks.The red dog is my last resort/hog dog shes 3/4 leapord 1/4 red nose,shes EXTREMELY obedient, but she is all catch,the only noises she makes,are whining when excited,and a low whine when me or my little sister pet her.She'll catch a truck if i tell her to,im not saying she can stop it,but she'll damn sure try...

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5558/picture0325rq.jpg

Bud Light is the right brand of beer!! Not Miller-light :wink:

Bud Light
Coors Light
Miller Light

Thats the order of preference for those of us with any sense!! (joking)

Neat dogs ropesanddogs! That red one looks like it could damn sure stop a truck...big stout looking thing! I atleast wouldn't get out of my truck if that red beast was walking around it! I was bitten once on the face by my Uncles dog when I was like 5, and i really don't care to get bitten again. I'm still packing the scars!! (It was some damn heeler cross named Sluger). Luckily the old bastard had some canine teeth kicked out by a horse or cow or something or I'd be packing more scars!

Them dogs have any rhodesian ridgeback in them? They might be to big and slow to catch cattle and hogs, but crossed with something they'd be good prolly. Rhodesian Pit cross would be a hell of a vicious dog i bet.

So ropesanddogs...when we going hog hunting? I'll buy the BUD LIGHT. :lol: :lol:

i'd take that brown-headed pup off your hands! BTW, why'd anyone want to cross a Rhodesian with anything? but a Rhodesian/pitt WOULD be a fighting dog. maybe really good for hogs....

FWIW....

look at all that SAND!!!!!!!!!!

Haymaker,

Those dogs look like they could use some work, but nice to know the owner takes good care,

PPRM

PPRM said:
Haymaker,

Those dogs look like they could use some work, but nice to know the owner takes good care,

PPRM

Yes they could use a lot of work,seem like as soon as I had them spayed they got fat...............good luck PS when you gonna post a picture of your horses,do you see the old man in the rest home any more,forgot his name.

HAY MAKER said:
PPRM said:
Haymaker,

PPRM

Yes they could use a lot of work,seem like as soon as I had them spayed they got fat...............good luck PS when you gonna post a picture of your horses,do you see the old man in the rest home any more,forgot his name.

Haymaker you had better becareful as some of those Canadian gals might come down and neuter you and then you would just lay on the porch and get fat. Oh wait you do that now. :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
PPRM said:
Haymaker,

PPRM

Haymaker you had better becareful as some of those Canadian gals might come down and neuter you and then you would just lay on the porch and get fat. Oh wait you do that now. :wink: :cowboy:

Aint nothing I would like better than to catch me a promiscuos canadian girl down here,time I got through with her she would be respectful,mannerly and happy, hope she brings some "crown" :wink: ................good luck PS I aint gonna call em hussies any more,too many canuckle heads like "BILL"get jealous how am I supposed to know "BILL" is female ?

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

Aint nothing I would like better than to catch me a promiscuos canadian girl down here,time I got through with her she would be respectful,mannerly and happy, hope she brings some "crown" :wink: ................good luck PS I aint gonna call em hussies any more,too many canuckle heads like "BILL"get jealous how am I supposed to know "BILL" is female ?

Your just lonesome for "Miss Amazed"

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Your just lonesome for "Miss Amazed"

I know Miss Amazed did'nt go far I just can't figger out her new name,and you are to--------------to tell me...............good luck

Doing non paying day work with a friend on a ranch in the Carmel Valley along the river in the 60's - the Bossman says "I want them Dam Hippyees of my land and outa here, I don't care how you do it.

Cowboys were ropin and dragin Hippyees outa there - - The thired Hippyee I Roped was a Pretty Little Blonde with very little on - By-golley it took me three days to shake her outa my loop and she left me with a smile and her Phone Number.

These Day I'd be doing Jail Time! |||:roll:|||

Latest posts