• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy Boots!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
>
> > > >A lady went into a bar in Waco and saw a cowboy with his feet propped
> > > >up on a table.
> > > >He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen.
> > > >The woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men with
> > > >big feet.
> > > >The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady. Why don't you
come
> > > >on out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you."
> > > >The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with
> > > >him.
> > > >The next morning she handed him a $100 bill.
> > > >Blushing, he said, "Well, thankye maam-!! Ah'm real flattered. Ain't
> > > >nobody ever paid me fer mah services before."
> > > >She said, "Don't be flattered...take the money and buy yourself some
> > > >boots that fit."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is SOOOOOOO true sometimes!!!

Great one!

Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:

Great one!

Voice of experience. :wink: :)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Five rules for men to have a happy life.

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home. Cooks, cleans, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who makes you laugh and enjoys your company.

3. It's important to have a woman who you trust and does'nt lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and makes you feel young.

5. It's very, very important that these four woman never meet.

No need to be snotty here Mr. Soapweed.....but theres' TONS of men folks out there that brag and boast about what they got under the hood....then all you end up with is a 2 cyc. that low on oil!!!!

Before you jump on me with the next comment.....women do the same thing when it comes to age, bra size and their weight!!!!

It's called the human race

Right off the bat, I have to say the joke was funny.

On the serious side, what's the point of lying about age, size, etc.? You're going to be found out eventually anyways!

kolanuraven said:
No need to be snotty here Mr. Soapweed.....but theres' TONS of men folks out there that brag and boast about what they got under the hood....then all you end up with is a 2 cyc. that low on oil!!!!

Before you jump on me with the next comment.....women do the same thing when it comes to age, bra size and their weight!!!!

It's called the human race

Well, you have to admit you kind of set yourself up for that one. :wink: Juan would have retaliated the same way if I hadn't beat him to it.

HAY MAKER said:
Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:

Great one!

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home. Cooks, cleans, and has a job.

Haha, HAYMAKER, do they keep you busy? :shock: :wink: 8)

Hanta Yo said:
HAY MAKER said:
Soapweed said:

Haha, HAYMAKER, do they keep you busy? :shock: :wink: 8)

They try,but IM fast on the draw,and I learned something reading this post,all this time when those girls were staring at my boots,I thought it was because I had a lil cow dung on em. :D :D :D ...........good luck

Haymaker I can tell that if we ever got together with a bottle of good whiskey we'd have to both wear our TALL boots-- to keep the BS from running over the top..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speakin of boots, we stopped by the ML Leddy boot shop today in San Angelo. I remember comin with mom and dad when I was a kid and dad gettin a pair of ostrich skin boots made by the Old man ML Leddy. They had more furniture in their store than boots, and what I seen of the boots on the shelf, they was "funny lookin boots" Not somethin I'd wear. Square toed thangs......Dad wore them ostrich skin boots, still does for that matter, but 20 years later went back and had another pair made, bullhide that time. He swears they are the best fittin boots he's ever had. But I say the same thang about my prison made boots. I think if it's made to fit yer foot, it beats anything offa shelf.

The famous sex therapist was on the radio taking questions when a caller asked, "Doctor, I want to know why men always want to marry a virgin?"

To which the doctor handily responded, "To avoid criticism."

For Haymaker:

There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!" The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!"

The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located.

The bartender replied, "Second door to the right."

The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over a bucket and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting... "Don't flush it, don't flush it!"

Latest posts