• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy on a Cruise

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Saddletramp

Reaction score
The old cowboy finally saved up his wages and went on a Cruise Ship.

Well, as luck would have it the dang ship went down.

The Cowboy found himself in a lifeboat with a high society lady in a long evening gown.

And as luck would have it the lifeboat had a leak.

The cowboy was pulling on the oars for a distant island and the lady was baling water out of the boat with his boot.

The cowboy was pulling for all he was worth and she was bailing her little heart out but they were losing the race.

Before they got to shore the water was up to here and the cowboy asked," Mame, How's your butt?"

She answered back,"Just shut up."

The cowboy said," Mine too, it must be the salt water."

hahahahaha :lol: :lol:
unfortunately, the hubby needed some explaning before he got the punchline.....must be too many hours working on the haying equipment and too much hay dust :wink:

Brad S said:
A few hours working on hay equipment and there ain't nothin funny.

soooo true!! Lotsa cussin and the melodious sounds of wrenches and hammers getting thrown around, but not much laughter!! :shock: :D

That reminds me of a story. A neighbor once had trouble with his 3 point hitch, ended up pinning his toes under the snowblower, ( that's a machine that blows snow, for our American friends). He had to throw wrenches etc. out the drive shed window to get the dog's attention, which in turn got the wife's attention that something was up. He ended up going to the hospital and losing 2 toes. That was the end of wearing rubber boots in the winter!

Murgen said:
That reminds me of a story. A neighbor once had trouble with his 3 point hitch, ended up pinning his toes under the snowblower, ( that's a machine that blows snow, for our American friends). He had to throw wrenches etc. out the drive shed window to get the dog's attention, which in turn got the wife's attention that something was up. He ended up going to the hospital and losing 2 toes. That was the end of wearing rubber boots in the winter!

OOOUUUUCHHHHHH!!!!! :shock: :shock:

I could tell 15 stories about this same guy and they all end with OOOUUUUCHHHHHH!!!!! It's a wonder he is still alive!

Murgen said:
I could tell 15 stories about this same guy and they all end with OOOUUUUCHHHHHH!!!!! It's a wonder he is still alive!

and isuppose that like all good women, his wife was supportive and compassionate when he slammed his toes :wink: :wink: Not that ANY of us would have stood back and had a good chuckle at his expense or anything like that...... :shock: :shock: 8)

No, but she did laugh, when he lied about his age so he could go skydiving and broke his hip! She said that was "the last time he'd be holding at 49"

Murgen said:
No, but she did laugh, when he lied about his age so he could go skydiving and broke his hip! She said that was "the last time he'd be holding at 49"

and you boys think we ladies are the ONLY ones who "fib" about our age!! Sheeeeshhhh :wink:

Latest posts