• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CRICKET

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
This lil mutt is half chow and half cocker I think,some one dumped her out and she showed up one morning at the barn
IMG_0184.jpg
....................PS if she looks spoilt its because she is. :D :D

Faster horses said:
She's darling!!

How long have you had her, and what do your COWDOGS think?

I think IV'ED had her about four years,them cow dogs and her dont get a long at all,keep them outside and in the barn and I keep her up at the house,she is living proof of the ugly duckling story,whenI found her she was skinny and the ugliest thing I ever saw,guess that's why I felt sorry for her,but a lil food and water a couple trips to the vet,to get shots and spayed and she made a nice lil watch dog,like all ladies ,"she can get mean" :D ............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
This lil mutt is half chow and half cocker I think,some one dumped her out and she showed up one morning at the barn
IMG_0184.jpg
....................PS if she looks spoilt its because she is. :D :D

Her expression looks like she's wondering why that old man's sitting in front of his computer again when he could be feeding me a square meal?

Sierraman said:
She's nice and shiny. Is she that shiny without the aid of a camera flash?

Sierraman,probably a LIL both ,but she is fat and sassy............good luck

NR you are probably right,I believe she is spoilt enough to think she is the boss,but she is just gonna have to wait till this old man gets through posting to his "computer friends" :D ..............good luck PS nice pictures of your town,whats the population?

HAY MAKER said:
NR you are probably right,I believe she is spoilt enough to think she is the boss,but she is just gonna have to wait till this old man gets through posting to his "computer friends" :D ..............good luck PS nice pictures of your town,whats the population?

Who knows, who cares. Too many.

If you think your town population is too large, you could pitch in to help by moving out. :lol:

Sierraman said:
If you think your town population is too large, you could pitch in to help by moving out. :lol:

That is just what many our age do. People always ask where we're going to retire. We say we like our house, our yard, our friends, our church and we're positioned central to where our kids moved so we're going to bloom where we're planted right here. Until we're permanently "planted" :wink:
(3 more days and you are GONE Sierraman! All packed? Got that crockpot, refrigerator, tv, coffeepot, bedspread with matching curtains... :D )

nr said:
Sierraman said:

That is just what many our age do. People always ask where we're going to retire. We say we like our house, our yard, our friends, our church and we're positioned central to where our kids moved so we're going to bloom where we're planted right here. Until we're permanently "planted" :wink:
(3 more days and you are GONE Sierraman! All packed? Got that crockpot, refrigerator, tv, coffeepot, bedspread with matching curtains... :D )

Can't have a crockpot, got a fridge, some sheets, no curtains,or coffeepot. My roommates bringin a TV. I don't actually have anything packed, but they're ready to be.

Sierraman said:
nr said:
Sierraman said:

Can't have a crockpot, got a fridge, some sheets, no curtains,or coffeepot. My roommates bringin a TV. I don't actually have anything packed, but they're ready to be.

who is your roommate? did you find out? Where is he from? Hopefully you don't get some punk rocker from Los Angelas who likes to sit up at night and hum songs while braiding his long hair.

Now, should I really tell you who he is, when I've never said who I am? I have met him. He lives in Spring, TX. He is a math major and is very polite. Our only disagreement so far, from talking, is soda choices. His hair is not long enought o braid, but is longer than mine. I think we'll get along fine. Thanks for your concern. :)

Sierraman said:
Now, should I really tell you who he is, when I've never said who I am? I have met him. He lives in Spring, TX. He is a math major and is very polite. Our only disagreement so far, from talking, is soda choices. His hair is not long enought o braid, but is longer than mine. I think we'll get along fine. Thanks for your concern. :)

Well I didn't mean tell me his name....his name wouldn't mean anything to me anyway. And I don't know where Spring, Texas is anyway so don't get all huffy...lol. Oh just tell him that soda is what you bake with, and pop is what you drink...see what he tells u then.

I thought soda was fer baking....pop is a noise or a fond name for yer dad or grandad...... :p

N good luck sierraman at school. Spring is down here by me, it's a suburb of houston

Oh just tell him that soda is what you bake with, and pop is what you drink...see what he tells u then

Funny, my cousins from the TX Panhandle called it coke. Had a family reunion & one of my cousin's asked me to get her a coke while I was going to get a pop & sure enough I got her a Coke. She looked at it, looked at me & said "I wanted a Dr. Pepper."

TXTibbs said:
Sierraman said:
nr said:

who is your roommate? did you find out? Where is he from? Hopefully you don't get some punk rocker from Los Angelas who likes to sit up at night and hum songs while braiding his long hair.
Why we thought that description sounded like YOU, TX Tibbs! :D

Latest posts