• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Crying Wolf movie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Think that you should tranquilize as many wolves in Canada and export them to New York and Washinton and drop them off in the big cities that way they would have to deal with the reprecussion of living with the wolves like the Ranchers and Outfitters do. I have seen first hand what the wolves can do luckily we are able to deal with the problem here. i guess you could employ the three S's (shoot shovel shutup)
Just another way for the "environmentalist" to dominate the agricultural industry

Interesting movie, great landscapes.
Here in the Netherlands some crazy people are even talking about re-introducing the wolf again. They should see this movie although I don't think it would change their minds.

young gun said:
I Think that you should tranquilize as many wolves in Canada and export them to New York and Washinton and drop them off in the big cities that way they would have to deal with the reprecussion of living with the wolves like the Ranchers and Outfitters do. I have seen first hand what the wolves can do luckily we are able to deal with the problem here. i guess you could employ the three S's (shoot shovel shutup)
Just another way for the "environmentalist" to dominate the agricultural industry

Why don't we start with california cities first then move to DC metro area. :D

PATB said:
young gun said:

After all, they were there first, right?

Shortgrass said:
PATB said:
young gun said:

After all, they were there first, right?
Yup, that is my thinking also. Put them back where they first became extinct.

I ranch in Saskatchewan, Canada. Wolves have not been an issue here. In the past 5 years wolves are becoming more prevalent here as well as other wildlife including Elk, and Moose. This past fall a hunter shot 3 wolves as they approached him from different angles as he was rattling for deer. He said he felt like he was being hunted. I feel the plight of these ranchers and the way that their type of living is being taken away from them. Our neighbors to the west in Alberta have problems with wolves but they are at least able to deal with them. I don't want to sound like I am anti government or something but we can not give complete control of our lives and well being to government as they have numerous times show us that they can't make the right decisions all the time. I thank you for posting this video and appreciate that us "dumb and hillbilly" ranchers and hunters are shown to be very knowledgeable people.

Latest posts