• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dead Eye Deb

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
I put down an old horse last Monday for our winter wolf bait and placed it in sight of the kitchen window. While I was away at the sale a pack came in and started feeding on it. Friday evening Debbie got this big male, it weighs 128 lbs. There were 6 in the pack.
PB180648.jpg

who needs a trapper when you have Deb around :!:

what would a wolf rug be worth? is there anyway to recoup some of the losses caused by these fur bearing predators, or is it just another make work project

I too would like a rug, but they could probably carpet their house in wolf if they wanted to

katrina said:
Soapweed said:
katrina said:
Awesome!! Love those pants... Are they pjs or the real deal? I would like a pair of them..... How can you not make that into a rug??

The wolf or the pants? :wink: :)

Very funny soap!! The wolf!!!

Hey did I see you in the grocery store last week?

but do you want a pair of wolves or pj's????

Nicky said:
I too would like a rug, but they could probably carpet their house in wolf if they wanted to

Mr. FH spoke for one some time ago, and he is serious...so if
you want one, best get your word in. They are rather expensive
tho, but wouldn't owning one be PRICELESS??? ( :nod: that's what he
thought too... :wink: :D ).

katrina said:
Soapweed said:
katrina said:
Awesome!! Love those pants... Are they pjs or the real deal? I would like a pair of them..... How can you not make that into a rug??

If you did, you should have come along and rattled my cage. The last time we were in Valentine was November 10th.

hayguy said:
who needs a trapper when you have Deb around :!:

what would a wolf rug be worth? is there anyway to recoup some of the losses caused by these fur bearing predators, or is it just another make work project

P.S. looks like you have more than a few buyers right here :wink:

Soapweed said:
katrina said:
Soapweed said:

If you did, you should have come along and rattled my cage. The last time we were in Valentine was November 10th.

Yes, that was the day.... I wasn't sure that was you....(by the fresh fruit counter.) Lots of women were visiting with you and I was in a hurry.....

Great shooting!

One less "anomalous woof!"
(see attached link for the "full" story of "Ladle Rat Rotten Hut and the Anomalous Woof" . . . )

http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?47,961121

Latest posts