• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dear Mr. Obama and fff, oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

When it comes to the War in Iraq, voters trust the Democrats more by a 47% to 42% margin.
Rassmussen Polling

So thats the reason voters now support Dems over Repugs on the issue of Iraq- and all other 10 issues that voters have deemed as most important- eh :???:

Oldtimer said:
When it comes to the War in Iraq, voters trust the Democrats more by a 47% to 42% margin.
Rassmussen Polling

So thats the reason voters now support Dems over Repugs on the issue of Iraq- and all other 10 issues that voters have deemed as most important- eh :???:

You know as well as I do that in the election season people are propagandized to the gills.

You used to be a politician, you know this, which is why you chose this example.

On facts, and the reality that comes when the rubber meets the road, you cant touch the truth or my arguments with a 10 meter cattleprod.

fff, funny you bring up Vietnam...what happened after we left that country? The bad guys move in, it became a communist country, and thousands of people were murdered!!!!! My brother was there...to this day, he has distain for the government officials that pulled out...he had many friends that were murdered!!! He is in Iraq now.

Why would you or anyone believe that the same thing won't happen in Iraq if we pull out prematurely?????

And for 'no terrorist in Iraq until we got there'...it was well publicized that Saddam was paying the families of Palestinian terrorist!!! :mad: Only in the psychotic world of the huffington post is that not supporting terrorism!!!

As for WMDs...Saddam had them and used them! The question you have to answer is...why would he get rid of them????

fff said:
You need to sign up for the military. Until you join up, you're just blowing hot air. In fact, IMO, anyone on this board 45 or younger who isn't serving in the military doesn't have a dog in this fight. :mad:

Have you served? Or are you blowing hot air?

You need to sign up for the military. Until you join up, you're just blowing hot air. In fact, IMO, anyone on this board 45 or younger who isn't serving in the military doesn't have a dog in this fight.

And if you are not conservative I guess you need to shut up about them

RobertMac said:
fff, funny you bring up Vietnam...what happened after we left that country? The bad guys move in, it became a communist country, and thousands of people were murdered!!!!! My brother was there...to this day, he has distain for the government officials that pulled out...he had many friends that were murdered!!! He is in Iraq now.

Why would you or anyone believe that the same thing won't happen in Iraq if we pull out prematurely?????

And for 'no terrorist in Iraq until we got there'...it was well publicized that Saddam was paying the families of Palestinian terrorist!!! :mad: Only in the psychotic world of the huffington post is that not supporting terrorism!!!

As foe WMDs...Saddam had them and used them! The question you have to answer is...why would he get rid of them????

We also need to remember those who protested the Viet Nam war are now in Congress as Dems, and this is their last chance......

RobertMac said:

And now they are one of our big trading partners, with a thriving economy, sending us tainted foods :roll: and we're sending Billions $ foreign aid to help build their industry, agriculture, and infrastructure :shock:

It all worked out in the end- without our noses in there...And the same may end up happening in Iraq eventually- but we have to learn that we can't go in and shove our form of government down peoples throats that don't want it...
Even the Generals in Iraq and Afghanistan are realizing now- Democracy may not work there and we may have to support some type of alternate government (military dictatorship :???: ).....

Faster horses said:
If Obama gets elected we'll have our own dictatorship.

Come on....you truly can't say you believe this???? :???: :???: :???:

Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:

And now they are one of our big trading partners, with a thriving economy, sending us tainted foods :roll: and we're sending Billions $ foreign aid to help build their industry, agriculture, and infrastructure :shock:

It all worked out in the end- without our noses in there...And the same may end up happening in Iraq eventually- but we have to learn that we can't go in and shove our form of government down peoples throats that don't want it...
Even the Generals in Iraq and Afghanistan are realizing now- Democracy may not work there and we may have to support some type of alternate government (military dictatorship :???: ).....

Yeah it worked out...how many thousands were murdered after the US pull out??? More of the "Killing Fields".

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:

Yeah it worked out...how many thousands were murdered after the US pull out??? More of the "Killing Fields".

That is true- but its a sad historical facet of developing or changing a form of government- that goes back to time immortal... Remember thousands died in our revolutionary war to develop our form of government- and a million perished in our Civil War of "brother against brother" to keep it united...
And currently it is my greatest fear that if we do not close the gap between what Bush calls his "haves" and "have mores"- the elites--- and the "have nots" we will again see a confrontational change in form of government....

Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:

OT, could you post your source for the billions of dollars of foreign aid?

We are not shoving "our form of government down peoples throats that don't want it...", we are giving these people a chance to establish their own government instead of being ruled by dictators and extremist!!!

RobertMac said:
Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:

OT, could you post your source for the billions of dollars of foreign aid?

If I can find them all- they are stuck in several places...I posted one- I think Soap posted another....One was a multimillion dollar AIDS clinic- another was a research center on Bird Flu or some kind of flu...I saw one in a USDA e-mail update on millions going for Ag development- but that was a peanut one compared to the multiMillions USDA is sending to Iraq to teach them to herd goats or something...
"Our" USDA at work- helping "our" competitors compete against "us" as fast as they can spend "our" money...

We are not shoving "our form of government down peoples throats that don't want it...", we are giving these people a chance to establish their own government instead of being ruled by dictators and extremist!!!

But many have never had anything else for 1000 years- be it monarchy or whatever- and don't really want or know how to function under any other form of government...
If we're being such "great" folks- why haven't we done something about the rulers of Saudia Arabia who are some of the most oppressive in the world- and even accused of still being involved in the slave trade :???:

tom4018 said:
fff said:
You need to sign up for the military. Until you join up, you're just blowing hot air. In fact, IMO, anyone on this board 45 or younger who isn't serving in the military doesn't have a dog in this fight. :mad:

Have you served? Or are you blowing hot air?

Guess it was hot air as I got no answer.

Latest posts