• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Diamond Food Alert!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

dan27

Reaction score
My dog walker just forwarded me this link. Please read and if you are feeding your dog Diamond Pet Food... Stop ASAP.
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BOS11315/

Their site also has recalls and warning signs.
I think their site is www.diamondpet.com
-------------------------------
custom dog collar

We lost a really nice pup recently, and when I read the news stories about the feed, I emailed the company since I had used the feed.
A nice lady called, and said it could not have been the food, contaminated feed was not shipped to our area. I told her they should expand the search, since the pup ate the food, had all the symptoms, no other explanation, and had died. She did not seem convinced, I think it was COA.
Course, I can understand that, since sometimes folks think that feed companies have deep pockets, we lost an animal, let's stick it to the company, even if it ain't the company's fault.
I also told her that even if he had been poisoned by the feed, there wasn't anything to do about it, they couldn't bring him back.

You all are very welcome

Once I saw this info I felt like I must share it with as many people as possible

I think that if I managed to help even one person I did my job

On a general scale I heard that this is sort of isolated thing since

This company provided customers with good food

Have a great day
-----------------------

custom dog collarcollar

I wonder if this is the same dog food that made all the dogs sick in Israel- they said on the radio today it was a contaminated dog food from the US...They were having dog blood drawings so they could give transfusions to all the sick ones...

Latest posts