• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did ya All March Yesterday?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ohhhh I see the U'S hires illegal alians so it can undercut goods on the world market-glad for clearing that up for me. Glad you guys have a scapegoat for every possible scenario coming down the pike.

Northern Rancher- Its against the law to hire an illegal alien...There are company's, business's, and individuals that are honest and follow the law- but there are those that bend every rule and break every law they can get away with to gain an advantage....And when you have 10+ years of government refusing to enforce the law especially against the wealthy and Big Business- it forces more and more of the honest people to become dishonest in order to compete- or they go under and Big Business gets bigger.....

Who do you think will get the contract on a lower bid - a contractor that has a steady crew of $20 an hour employees that he pays benefits on- or the contractor that has a job recruiter in Nicaraugua and Mexico- who coyotes up employees that he can pay $9-10 an hour to with no benefits- who never file for unemployment- or workmans comp (can't take the chance of being caught) and he can send down the road packing anytime he sees fit....

The current situation penalizes the honest person or business..... :( :mad:

Team1roper said:
My 2 cents
I find it real hard for our government who is hot on everyone obeying the law
to just let these illegals riot
If they are out on the street rioting in plain view isn't that the easiest time to arrest them and ship them outa here
but I guess we have too many bleeding hearts in this country to support our own people or causes.

They didn't riot.
There were a lot of parades, speeches, etc. but they were all quite legal and peaceful with permits and everything...

Its against the law to hire an illegal alien...There are company's, business's, and individuals that are honest and follow the law-

How many of you guys have ever seen the paperwork that comes with an illegal worker?
It looks exactly like the paperwork that comes with a legal one. INS isn't a whole lot of help. A lot of people who hire illegal workers don't know it. Thats half the problem.
confused-smiley-013.gif

well, what was proven in my eyes was how many jobs illegals have taken over. SOme of our citizens could use them if they don't.

Having grown up on the border and watched the people change who have come across the border I am not impressed. I had wetback friends when I went to school they learned English and became citizens as their parents expected of them. This new breed has no intention of becoming citizens why should they they have all the benefits and none of the responsibilities that comes with being a citizen. And as NR says the government should grow some*&^% and hammer hard on those that work wetbacks. Now I will step off of my box. Amen

NR,

We boycott the companies that hire illegals, that would mean less business for the companies processing Canadian meat...Sorry, I couldn't resist, LOL...

I have supervised a lot of Mexican workers in Food Processing. I was surrounded by people trying to better themselves. To be absolutely sure of ho was legal, danged if I knew, but often suspected. After this experience, the ideal would be to import those that wanted to work and export the US folks that didn't....I tend to err on the side of anybody that is willing to work. As a kid in Jopseph Oregon , we were the "Migrant workers" LOL....

But, that being said, an effort to legally create a system for this workforce and then it be protested against, well, thems fightin words,

PPRM

Bottom line.....WE ALL came from immigrants!!!!

Even the "Native" Americans !!!!

There were 3 illegals working for a logger here 2 of them got green cards and could stay and work.The other got picked up on a wendsday or thursday one week by INS as he was leaveing he told his boss "Hey I see you Monday" and true to his words he was back up here the next week.He is married now and is a very hard worker.Those 3 guys lived pretty meekly and were sending money back to their parents to help support their families.My family came from England,Scotland,Ireland and Germany so by rights I'm not native but I am white thats the real complaint is their not white who cares they work.I'm sorry but someone should take a look around and see just how many worthless white people there are.There's good and bad in all races the real problem is all the lazyass americans are busy bitching that they are taking our jobs.When in all truth they would'nt work one of them anyhow.The biggest saying I here is "I'm not going to do that" If they take over this country it will be thru hard work nothing else.and who really cares their people to.

I'm sorry but someone should take a look around and see just how many worthless white people there are.There's good and bad in all races the real problem is all the lazyass americans are busy bitching that they are taking our jobs.

EXCELLENT!!!! And you hit it square with that statement!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have a long time friend that I grew up with and I've found her 4 GOOD jobs...just reg working jobs as she's not trained for office work....and she's quit every last one of them. She quit because ' so and so' didnt like her....or ' so and so' looked @ her hateful.....etc. Just plain SORRY!

I've always thought that would be a fair swap, actually. :wink:

The other got picked up on a wendsday or thursday one week by INS as he was leaveing he told his boss "Hey I see you Monday" and true to his words he was back up here the next week.
Friend of mine's daughter teaches in Yuma, Colorado (northeast part of CO).
Fifty percent Hispanic, INS raids will drop school enrollment by at least 25% for about a week or two. Then they're all back.

I have no problem with immigrants who wish to enter our company LEGALLY, learn our language, pay into our system as we do and want to become AMERICANS.

Along that line, I did have this thought: I wonder how many illegal immigrants are soldiers? I'll bet none are because they would get caught and sent back to whereever they came from. Looks to me like there is a big issue right there...

Wouldn't serving in the military be better than they have it back home?

I realize this is kind of off the wall, but it is a thought I had.

Faster horses said:
Wouldn't serving in the military be better than they have it back home?
quote]

I think a lot of people have a big mis-conception about Mexico. They see it as a filthy, smelly, nasty, poor, low class of living type place, but the truth is that true Mexico is not much different than America. The big cities have the same things we have, people live the same lives we live....same big houses...same paved streets and in fact most Mexicans wouldn't think of coming to the United States, just as you wouldn't think of moving to and living in Mexico. Mexico has recognized Universities, Hospitals, etc... Its mostly the border towns that are away from the main Mexico population base that tends to be the crappy places, and this is all a lot of people look at...they don't see past those towns to go deeper into Mexico and see the real Mexico. Mexico City is one of the largest in the world.....do you think that whole place is a crappy smelly city where everyone is starving and just plotting a way to get to America? I doubt it, but in my life i've met people of all sorts....I know Americans who are ashamed of America and want out of this country. It works several different ways.

I'm not picking sides or agreeing or disagreeing with anyone so don't any of you even think about getting all booty hurt and think I'm slamming you!

Like someone said...there are good and bad in all races...unfortunantly the bad tend to stick out in everyones minds. But I'm not saying i'm for all the illegals coming here, and if you are here, English is the language, and red/white and blue is the flag....not green, white and red.

I know people who were born in Mexico, but was brought here at a young age...went to school here, learned english here, graduated high school here, has a drivers license here, but yet is still illegal because don't have a SS card.....how does that work? They applied for citizenship years ago and the paper work still hasn't went through. There are so many children here that are like that. What about them? The parents are legal but the children arn't. What do they do in that case?

I dunno just some thoughts.

ranchwife said:
od/nt-----I could not agree more!!! How frustrating to try and call a company, whether it be the phone company or the credit card company, and have a spanish speaking person not be able to understand what you are saying!!!
My daughter is a riot (on the lighter side)....when our caller i.d. on the phone states "out of area" or gives us a 1-800 number, she LOVES to answer the phone....she will usually do so with an "accent" like the person calling and claim not to understand what they are saying!! Cracks me up when she does this to spanish or arabic accented telemarketers....."NOOOOO....MRS CROY NO HERE...I SO SORRY...ME NO UNDERSTAND WHAT UUUUUU SAYING.....GOOD-BYE!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't usually use but--LOL

Latest posts