• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dodge Ad

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whatever the difference is, people who make a living off the land have a lot more in common than those who do not. As far as Dodge, I cannot get over the bailout, I switched to Ford. Just my two cents.

Roundup said:
Whatever the difference is, people who make a living off the land have a lot more in common than those who do not. Just my two cents.

I agree- and if you could ever get the Ag community to all agree we could be all powerful- as we control the food of the world...But in a roomful of farmer/ranchers your lucky sometimes to get 2 to agree on one thing let alone all... :roll:
But its the independence and the individual thinking that makes the living so different and inviting ....

kolanuraven said:
HAY MAKER said:
I have never met a "cowboy" that hated a Farmer, I suspect someone is watching too many old westerns.
good luck

Don't believe me, I'll send you a name and ph# if you want it.

There's your hot prospect HM, shes gonna send you her phone number, heck you might even get readers number too. :lol:

Larrry said:
kolanuraven said:
HAY MAKER said:
I have never met a "cowboy" that hated a Farmer, I suspect someone is watching too many old westerns.
good luck

Don't believe me, I'll send you a name and ph# if you want it.

There's your hot prospect HM, shes gonna send you her phone number, heck you might even get readers number too. :lol:

Haymaker was takin' bout gettin a cougar. :D :D :D

The commercial represented all in agriculture well. But i do hate farmers that dont respect the land. Sodbusting everything imaginable. But then there are farmers that care for the soil and respect it(getting fewer all the time due to the price of corn). I repsect the farmer that dont plant corn within neck reach of a cow on a fence line, but I dont respect the stupid fucker that tears up grass with rock underneath, the ones trying to farm the sandhills, and the ones with every family member in book on the direct payment payroll. Yes i do have some farmground, but i keep it on a rotation, notill, soil sample so i dont over fertilize, raise crops that dont make me a dime so that i can keep the ground from eroding away, etc. I also dont repect the farmers with cows that pay outrageous pasture rents because of the abundunce of money they make of the farmground they have and dont have a clue what it costs to keep a cow.

563596_10151206371751599_347263353_n_zps4aef2ded.jpg

Latest posts