• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dodge? Cummins ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
Oh man, that was some bad luck, BMR.

Gotta get better, couldn't get much worse, could it?

Hang in there!!!!!!! (I know you will).

Your son's name is Mack? I have always liked that name.
Just has a good ring to it.

Lilly was right . The truck is a 1980 Mack. It has been around here longer then my son Lane, and he is going on 21.

Bought the truck in Calgary.Had a cattle pot and hay trailer. Sold the pot and just have my old hay trailer which I need to find a newer one.

Faster Horses things just got a little worse. I was out servicing the semi after supper and the jackall slipped. Tam had to run me 35 miles to the hospital for 5 stitches in my head. Lucky it didn't hit my arm and break it. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster Horses things just got a little worse. I was out servicing the semi after supper and the jackall slipped. Tam had to run me 35 miles to the hospital for 5 stitches in my head. Lucky it didn't hit my arm and break it. :wink:

Hang in there, Big Muddy. Spring is only a few months away. :wink:

Glad you didn't get hurt any worse than you did. Those "handyman" jacks are like a lot of other things in life; you can't live with them and you can't live without them.

Take care, ol' Muddy buddy. :)

Big Muddy rancher said:

So what happened to the jack????

Denny said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Good question, but if i answer I could incriminate myself. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Denny said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Good question, but if i answer I could incriminate myself. :wink:

Figured you were hard headed :wink:

Latest posts