• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dr OD Perkes MD

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Before they went to a private treaty sale his sale would be this Saturday...
DeAnna Perkes Hamman
My wonderful Dad passed away early this morning. He was a well-loved physician in Star Valley Wyoming for 55 years. He actually died on National Doctors' Day! Dad loved his family, church, Hereford ranch, fishing, world traveling and work with his whole heart. He lived his life to the fullest!..

O.D. Perkes MD
Orson Dee Perkes, M.D. age 82 of Star Valley, Wyoming, died March 30, 2012 after a valiant, long struggle with Parkinson's disease at Star Valley Hospital in Afton. He was born October 19, 1929 in Hyde Park, Utah to Orson and Naomi Webb Perkes. H...
By: Phil Perkes..

Sorry for your loss.

Hope you find some comfort in the knowledge of how many lives he likely saved and touched for the better, being a doctor.

used to run a few of Doc's bulls, there was a time he was the only Doctor here in the valley, he stop going to work abot 2 weeks ago. Really thought he was going to die in his office at the hospitalnot in the hospital

Condolences. Your story made me think of a quote I read the other day...
When you get old, it is better to say "remember when" than to say "if only".
Definitely a remember when type of person.

We were in Dr. Perkes office getting Sue some allergy medicine so she could be in the mortuary with all the flowers during our son Jody Albert's viewing. We asked Doc. If he had anything for a broken heart….. He said "TIME"

Latest posts