• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dump Trump

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Wow. I wrote that back in 2015. I changed my mind about that several months back.
Took me awhile to get over Cruz dropping out. However (talk about the lesser of two evils :? ) I now will support Trump and think the GOP should too. Paul Ryan is out of line.

Didja notice how fast Trump backtracked on minimum wage? One more indication he's not a conservative. And he says what
people want to hear. I hope he works out for the betterment of the country and not for his own betterment.

Faster horses said:
Wow. I wrote that back in 2015. I changed my mind about that several months back.
Took me awhile to get over Cruz dropping out. However (talk about the lesser of two evils :? ) I now will support Trump and think the GOP should too. Paul Ryan is out of line.

Didja notice how fast Trump backtracked on minimum wage? One more indication he's not a conservative. And he says what
people want to hear. I hope he works out for the betterment of the country and not for his own betterment.

Cruz did not "drop out". He suspended his campaign, he didn't end it. Our primary is next Tuesday. I'm still gonna vote for Ted. I won't vote for a damned liberal, regardless of what he imagines himself to be now. Tramp will self destruct by convention time.

You think Tramp will be any better than the Benghazi Butcher?

Wise up. The only difference between the two is genitalia. MAYBE...........

I stipulated long ago that Donald Trump has a flawed personality. (I actually put it in harsher terms, but let's start to be kind, shall we?)

Trump is meandering through the miasma of it all, but he's managed to identify what truly stinks about America – illegal immigration, infiltration of Islam, lack of manufacturing jobs, a PC culture run amok, falling stature of America on the global stage, an increasingly impotent military kneecapped by idiotic rules of engagement, and continual attempts at gun grabbing. I believe he is earnest when he lists these problems. I don't think he's faking it.

He understands that America is poised to be taken out as top dog and that the left is, at best, not worried by that, and at worst, giddy with that. Trump is a nationalist, the left are globalists. Obama wants America to just be another country, no better, no more powerful, no more prosperous than any other. Clinton vows to carry Obama's agenda forward. That has to be stopped.

Trump is not slick, not polished and prone to doing and saying stupid things. These things have been blown up out of all proportion by his enemies on the right to the point where they've convinced themselves that he is "worse than Hillary." That is simply not possible.

I've read people on other sites saying this is all a grand plan to hand Hillary the white house, that Trump is in cahoots with her because, among other reasons, Hillary is going to award him government contracts. That's quite a plan.

Dinesh D'Souza is troubled by #NeverTrump:

"We HAVE to get over these crazy divisions. It is time for us to ALL realize that the American dream is HANGING IN THE BALANCE! We DON'T have TIME for PETTY differences within our party. Democrats win because of their greater DRIVE for victory and superior ground strategy, but WE are the wealth CREATORS in this country. It is OUR wealth they want to TAKE! The Democrats are playing to win; we are playing as if it's for the fun of the game. We have been fighting in one corner of the battlefield and they have been doing the long march through the institutions of our culture. We CAN change that this year. My call to my friends, family, fans, and followers is the following:‪#‎NeverHillary‬! – Dinesh D'Souza – An intelligent, mature, rational, adult Conservative who wants to WIN.

I want to clarify one thing. When D-Souza says "conservative," he in no way is implying that Trump is a conservative. He is not. We all know that. He is merely saying that the correct position for a conservative, given the cards we have been dealt, would be to stop Hillary at all costs.

That is why I simply shake my head when the #NeverTrump coalition claims that Trump is going to set conservatism back 20 years, while they simultaneously say that Trump is a lefty. Can they not see the cognitive white noise in their own argument?

Wouldn't the correct lament be, according to their own beliefs, that he'd set back sneaky democrats trying to win on the republican ticket for the next 20 years?

Another comment I keep hearing is that Clinton would be better because the hill will be able to control her, as if there is some compelling reason the hill could not control Trump if he is actually planning on pulling off the largest switcheroo in U.S. history. (Yeah, yeah, lots of people would snarkily say that Trump is openly a lefty, so no switcheroo is necessary. That's preposterous. You can say you don't believe Trump's rhetoric, but the rhetoric is not at all leftist.)

I'm chalking up these theories to faulty thinking during the fog of war, the war that has been,realistically, lost by the Trump haters.

6 months and counting. Lots of people need to come to the realization that either Hillary or Trump will be president. Which one do you want? Saying neither is quaint, but neither is not an option. Which one serves you better if you're conservative?

(Hint: the answer is not Hillary.)

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/dinesh-understands-the-difference-between-hillary-clinton-and-a-blowhard-populist-who-is-learning-on-the-job-on-how-to-make-america-great-again/#uXiYMpezs7DGh740.99

Don't any of you TRUMPANZEES find it odd that the Donald J. Trump foundation has donated more money to the Clinton's than it ever has to any veterans or service organizations?

There were so many great candidates, how did we end up with trump? Kasich with newt has a background I could support. Newt, what about him? I was a Rand Paul guy before I was a Cruz guy. I can't say I'm a trump guy - I really really hope I'm wrong. First thing trump ought to do is go into any small town and get an 8$ haircut and leave a 2$ tip - unless that do us covering up 666. Wow, I hope I'm wrong.

Wealthy Cruz Donor Pours Millions Into Clinton Campaign
Observer 5-9-16 | Michael Sainato

Renaissance Technologies, a hedge fund founded by billionaire James Simons, donated over $13 million to Sen. Ted Cruz's failed presidential campaign. For a guy who's supposed to be pretty smart with his money, the ROI on that one has got to sting. Nevertheless, now that Mr. Cruz is out of the race, Mr. Simons has begun pouring millions of dollars into Hillary Clinton's campaign, with Renaissance Technologies donating over $2 million to Ms. Clinton so far this election cycle. Euclidean Capital—also owned by Mr. Simons—has given the Clinton campaign over $7 million in contributions, and such figures are likely to increase as Ms. Clinton slowly transitions her attention from Democratic Primary opponent Bernie Sanders to the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.

If that report is to be believed, the donor would have to donate that kind of money to a pac that supports a candidate. I can't imagine any two candidates that would support more opposite Supreme Court nominees then Cruz and Hillary.

All that said: what's the point you raise about the donation( I know what it is, but you made the argument so finish it), now try to squirm out of adopting that same point for trumps donations. Said differently, you can't claim any point unflattering of Cruz that isn't more unflattering of trump. But go ahead and twist - I might be fooled.

Mr. Simons isn't the only wealthy donor making the move. A number of deep-pocketed elite have given up trying to buy off Republican politicians in order to support Ms. Clinton—the only establishment-friendly candidate of either party remaining in the race. In response, the Clinton campaign has assembled a group dubbed "Republicans for Hillary" to reach wealthy GOP donors. Ms Clinton not only shares over 60 of the same donors with the former Republican candidate Jeb Bush but is also making new efforts to court additional Bush family donors, according to a recent Politico report.

Latest posts