• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Easter Snow

Help Support Ranchers.net:

coyote

Reaction score
We just about had to get a ball of twine and tie it to the front door handle so we could find our way home.
Eastersnow002-Copy.jpg

New born.
Eastersnow005-Copy.jpg

Eastersnow007-Copy.jpg

Eastersnow008-Copy.jpg

Eastersnow009-Copy.jpg

Camo calf
Eastersnow010-Copy.jpg

That doesn't look like alot of fun there coyote. Looks alot like spring of 2009 and 2010 here. At least the cows have found some shelter. In 2009, I had to plow a new road to and from the farm everytime somebody wanted to come or go. Even if it was only a half hour in between. I just calved out one of the heifer calves that was born in our spring storm in 2010.

I hope the sun shines for you soon, but I am also a little glad that it stayed south and east of us. We just have a little wind and cool mornings. We finally missed one. We got the last ones that came through a couple weeks ago. I guess we could use a shot of rain though, helped one neighbor with a fire on thursday, and another neighbor only 2 miles away had a fire yesterday afternoon. I would think your risk of fire is pretty low now. :)

Where are you from coyote?I sure am glad we missed that one,it went just east of us and headed north.

We got very little snow-just snain that melted when it hit the ground last night...We were on the edge of the storm- got about 1/4 inch of moisture all together... But just 30 miles west they had 5-6 inchs of wet snow- and folks were busy trying to save calves...And south of Malta I guess the highways were a mess-emergency travel only yesterday.....

Today its a 25-30 mph chilly NW wind- but the sun is out and warming things up a little..

GREAT pics, coyote...really like the look on the face of picture #4...trying to hide from the white stuff....we had a pretty good storm roll through here thursday and friday and the remnants made for some nasty driving, but nothing at all like what you got!! :shock:

Latest posts