• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farmers & ranchers, if you want to get ticked off:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

they will learn to 'miss' good food, and good eating...and my guess it'll be happening sooner, rather than later. God Bless.

Made me wonder how many of those "contaminants" in chicken came from ground water that contains all the garbage people dump down their drains. I read that it's common to find drugs in drinking water.

My computer didn't like the site, kept blocking the "popups", so I never made it past the " beetlejuice shellac" page.

But I'm sure someone took great delight in pointing out the grossest aspects of today's industrialized food. And the "citiots" who are many generations away from the farm, and have never stopped to think how food has to be processed to be available in such copious quantities and identical from coast to coast, can be properly outraged.

Thanks for postin the story girl, but I ain't gonna waste my time even going on a site like that, read them before and just don't have any thing in comon with those grassers.
Not many of them around here thank the good Lord, I see one or 2 when I go into San Antonio on Tuesday to a blue grass jam I pick at.
They are easy to spot most of them are white as a dove skinny and have this unwell look to them.
Good luck

My daughter got on this crap food kick years ago when she was in college. She was sick all the time and looked awful. Finally went to the doctor and he found out what she had been eating and he told her to get some real food like meat and potatoes and eat something with some protein and substance to it. Finally she came around and began eating normal and has been healthy ever since. She still raises a garden and shops at organic food stores some but nothing extreme and, yes, she eats beef!

What's killing people and causing the obesity problems in my uneducated and humble opinion, is the processed food that is so prevelant nowadays. City folks don't garden, or hunt, or bottle and can, or have a freezer full of beef, chicken, pork, elk, deer, ect. They eat out way too much and when they eat at home it's "instant" or "Microwaveable" or anything but good old healthy food like their great grandparents and us rural folks still eat! Beef isn't unhealthy until you process it 3 times, add preservatives and additives, press it into a shape and call it whatever. These foodie types need to have a cause to chase after and are blindly led by folks who are smarter than the rest of us! What is amazing is how clueless most of them are. But i have sold a lot of beef to folks looking for a different choice and they really want to know where and how their beef was raised. Here's to a fine, tender, rare steak, a nice salad, a big garden raised spud and a big ear of corn fresh picked. :D I wonder if it's the healthy food we eat and grow that keeps us healthy or the fact that we are out and about working in the garden and raising beef and being "active" everyday? :wink: :D

Most likely 'good' genetics has a pretty big role in health. From soil to air, water, strong faith, personal health habits of exercise (work fillsl that bill for most of us, I'm sure!), and avoiding 'recreational' drugs some of those vegan types seem too fond of that makes 'country' people healthy.

mrj

Latest posts